QGeeM Male-To-Female Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Cable
Last updated date: November 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Thunderbolt Cables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Thunderbolt Cable you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Thunderbolt Cable for a detailed review of all the top thunderbolt cables.
This thunderbolt cable is highly reliable for optimal streaming of content. It is widely compatible with various brands of devices. It has a non-slip design for ease of use.
In our analysis, the QGeeM QGeeM Male-To-Female Thunderbolt 3 Compatible Cable placed 3rd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plug & play – plug-and-play, No additional driver/software required. Perfect solution for your USB-C MacBook Pro/ MacBook, I Mac, surface Book 2, pixels, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, and Chromebook, drive one or two HDMI monitors/displays, up to [email protected] resolution. Compatible with HDMI-enabled TVs/monitors/projectors for both video and audio transfer. Streaming from everywhere – stream sports events, watch movies, gaming, and show photos/Albums directly from your devices (Samsung galaxy S8/S9/S8 Plus/S9 Plus/Note 8) and never miss the game-winning touchdown or your favorite TV episodes. No more worry on bad Wi-Fi casting issues. Comes with a complimentary small pouch – Perfect for traveling and presentations (*Note: designed for computers mainly, do not have any charging port on the adapter) Wide COMPATIBILITY – compatible with 2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, surface Book 2, Surface go, 2017 i Mac, 2017/2016/2015 MacBook, Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/Note 8/Note 9, HTC U11, Pixel book, Dell XPS 15/ XPS 13, HP Envy 13, Galaxy Book, Chromebook, Chromebook Pixel, Intel NUC, Pixel slat, and many others (see detailed product description section below) —kindly reminder: for devices with USB 3. 1 Gen 1, and Samsung Galaxy S9/S8, It may take longer time to sync, Please be patient and give it more time. Compact & friendly design – Compact and lightweight, with user-friendly non-slip design for easier plug and unplug. Braided nylon cable for extra durability. Premium aluminum casing for better heat insulation. Fits snugly with the USB-C ports on your devices, better signal transfer protection
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Thunderbolt Cables
A thunderbolt cable, which used to be called a light peak cable, is a type of technology for high-resolution displays on computers. It is essentially a way to move a large amount of data from once place to another, such as from your laptop to your monitor, where you want to send high-definition visuals to the monitor for viewing. Another use for the thunderbolt cable is between your camera and your laptop, where you want to download your photo files onto your computer. The thunderbolt cable can connect various devices, such as computers, docks, monitors and external graphics cards, as long as the device has a port that is compatible with the thunderbolt cable.
What makes this cable unique is that it enables you to add multiple devices to your computer through a chain of cords. This means that you have significantly improved video and audio experiences using just one cable, without slowing performance or affecting quality. Another key benefit of the thunderbolt cable is that it makes traveling with a computer much easier, since only one type of cable is required for both audio and video.
The Thunderbolt Cable Buying Guide
- When buying a thunderbolt cable, be sure to check for compatibility first and foremost. You want to ensure that the devices you’re planning to use the cable with actually have a thunderbolt port. You should also check the specifications of the cable to see whether it notes it is compatible with your devices. They will typically list the devices and models the particular cable is compatible with.
- Be sure to check the length of the cable, especially if you plan on connecting devices that are not typically close to one another, such as your laptop and a TV. Thunderbolt cables come in various lengths, such as 1 foot or 10 feet. You also want to make sure you don’t have too much extra cable because it can be difficult to fit into a small space, such as between your computer and your monitor.
- In order to make sure you have a stable data transfer from the cable, opt for one that specifies it is interference free. This means that it will block any signal fracturing or interference so you don’t have to deal with a black screen.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide