Pykal Diamond Pattern Glass Pitcher & Lid, 72-Oz
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Update as April 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Pykal Diamond Pattern Glass Pitcher & Lid, 72-Oz placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DIAMOND HAND-CRAFTED GLASS PITCHER. A master piece in Quality and Design, this carafe is a must have for every home. Use it as a Water Pitcher, Hot Tea Pitcher, Iced tea Pitcher, Juice Pitcher, fruit infused drinks or more. BUY IT TODAY AND YOU WONT REGRET !! CHRISTMAS READY GOLD PRINTER GIFT BOX FOR HIM OR HER + FREE LONG HANDLE BRUSH INCLUDED - Printed with Decorative Gold for a truly luxurious feel it makes an ideal gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Housewarming for every home. The free long handle brush is not just long enough to thoroughly clean the pitcher, but also detachable for easier storage. Note: Brush color may vary. THICKER BOROSILICATE MATERIAL | HEALTH SAFE| NON -TOXIC | BPA FREE - It is made of food-grade temperature-safe borosilicate Glass. Borosilicate Glass is meant to be light-weight but we have tried to make this DIAMOND PITCHER the Thickest it can be made. It has been strengthened using a special process called Annealing whereby the glass is heated to high-temperatures and then allowed to cool downed slowly. TEMPERATURE SAFE FOR HOT OR COLD - Borosilicate Glass is the same type of glass used in test tubes in labs. It can tolerate sharp rise and drop in temperatues. EXTRA TIGHT SURGICAL-GRADE STAINLESS STEEL LID| LARGE HOLE & SMALLER HOLES FOR FILTERATION - The lid fits snugly on top which means that UNLIKE other pitchers, it does not fall off while pouring and also prevents refrigerator odours from getting inside your drink. It is to be noted however that this is not an airtight pitcher.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide