PXpro All-Purpose Paint Brushes For Home, 3-Piece
Last updated date: March 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Paint Brushes For Home and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Paint Brush For Home you should buy.
Update as April 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Paint Brush For Home for a detailed review of all the top paint brushes for home.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the PXpro All-Purpose Paint Brushes For Home, 3-Piece placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PXpro PX Painting Tools are designed for the Professional Contractor, offering high-quality materials within an extensive product assortment. The PX line of paint brushes are hand-crafted to provide superior results with latex paints, oil-based paints and finishes. Our PX paint brushes are scientifically blended, tipped and flagged. PX Painting Tools are ideal for varying application surfaces and paint types. With guaranteed maximum performance and no brush marks, PX Painting Tools is the ideal choice for the contractors and professional painters. “ I replaced some trim when I did the floor in the dining room and just noticed today that the trim paint has a mirror surface, reflecting my Swiffer wet jet in the paint. Can’t get that with too many brush stroke marks. I’m about to buy another set because I lost the angle brush.” -Patrick P. “best paint brushes that I ever used!!!” -Kindle Customer Professional 3-Piece Paint Brush Set → Highet quality 3 brush set → Smooth application → Greater paint pick up and release → Greater coverage area per stroke → Sanded and smooth wood handle → Tipped and flagged filament → Stainless steel ferrules. → Formulated for today’s Low VOC paints. → Long lasting and reusable Click “add to cart” now to start your painting project today! From the Manufacturer PX 100-Percent Solid Round Tapered (SRT) Polyester/Nylon filament 3-Piece Brush Set. Contains 1 each: 3-Inch varnish brush, 1-1/2-Inch rattail angle sash brush, and 2-1/2-Inch rattail angle sash brush. A precise formulation of SRT polyester and nylon assures smooth application, for greater paint pickup, paint release and area coverage per stroke. Guaranteed set in epoxy, sanded wood handle, tipped and flagged filament, and satinless steel ferrules. Formulated for todays Low VOC paints.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Paint Brushes For Home
There are a lot of projects homeowners can complete on their own to save money. Painting is one of those do-it-yourself tasks that isn’t too hard to figure out. Of course, you’ll need to have the proper tools on hand, beginning with a quality set of paintbrushes.
If you’re just starting out, you’ll want to grab a paintbrush set that includes several different paintbrushes. For example, the Pro Grade Paint Brush Set, 5-Piece contains multiple types of flat and angle brushes to help you complete just about any paint job on your to-do list.
There’s always the option to add a specialty brush to your collection, should you already have a starter set. The Wooster Shortcut Angle Sash Paintbrush is one such brush, as it is made with a short handle and angular bristles that are designed to help painters reach tight spaces and create clean, crisp lines.
Homeowners that have big paint jobs to tackle will want to opt for a paintbrush set that is comfortable to hold. You may want to look for a set that has handles that are constructed from treated wood. These are lightweight and easy to hold. As a result, your hands won’t tire out as quickly as they would with other brands.
Don’t forget to consider the environment when shopping for a paintbrush for home. While there are brushes that are designed for use in hot and humid conditions and brushes that are made for cool and dry weather, it is possible to find a set that works well in all environments. Some sets also have versatile filaments that can be used with both paints and stains.
The Paint Brush For Home Buying Guide
- Some reviews report that certain brushes have bristles that tend to separate into clumps when dipped into the paint.
- Keep in mind that paintbrushes with short handles aren’t easy to hold for long periods of time. They are also known for their bristles coming loose faster than brushes with longer handles.
- After each project, you’ll need to properly clean and store your paintbrushes for home to extend their life. Start off by removing excess paint from the brushes by wiping them against the inside of the paint can and then back and forth over a sheet of newspaper. If you used a latex paint, you can clean the brush with water. An oil-based paint, however, requires paint thinner to completely clean the brush. Give the brush a final cleansing with a little dish soap and warm water. Wrap the paintbrush in a sheet of newspaper to dry. Once dry, place the brush in a new sheet of newspaper and secure it in place with a rubber band. Store with your other paint supplies.
- While you won’t typically find product warranties on paintbrushes for home use, you may come across a set that offers either a money back guarantee or a customer satisfaction guarantee. That way, if you experience any issues with the brush set, you can request a replacement or a product refund.
- Since paintbrushes often come in sets, you’ll need to calculate the price per brush by dividing the product’s price by the total number of brushes in the set. When you compare the price per brush, you’ll find the Pro Grade Paint Brush Set, 5-Piece to be the most affordable. The Wooster Shortcut Angle Sash Paintbrush is among the most expensive.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide