Push Pin Travel Maps Hanging World Map, 27.5 x 39.5-Inch
Last updated date: December 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top World Maps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best World Map you should buy.
Update as December 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best World Map for a detailed review of all the top world maps.
Elegant is the best word to describe this world map. It comes with a sleek black frame and is ready for hanging in a living room or office space. The map has a vintage feel and measures 27.5 inches by 39.5 inches.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Push Pin Travel Maps Hanging World Map, 27.5 x 39.5-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Track your world travels on this beautiful National Geographic Push Pin Travel Map. Great conversation starter. Ready to hang on your wall. Elegant 2 inch black frame 39.5 Inches Wide x 27.5 Inches High. Includes 100 pins in a mixture of Red, White and Black.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On World Maps
A world map is a great addition to any home or office. You can use the map as a reference tool, vacation planner or educational resource. As you shop for the best world map, you’ll need to keep in mind what you intend on doing with the map.
If you’re in search of a world map to be used for decorative purposes, you’ll want one that is more upscale in appearance. A map that comes with antique-style accents, color-matching relief and easily identifiable mountain ranges is an excellent choice.
Families with young children at home would do better with a map made for kids. Look for a set that comes with a United States map in addition to a world map. It should be made using bright colors that attract children and it should contain basic information, so kids can begin learning more about geography. When shopping for world maps for kids, you also want to make sure the maps are laminated. Otherwise, little fingers may tear or write on them.
Consider a scratch-off world map if you and your family enjoy traveling on a regular basis. The Landmass Scratch-Off World Map, 17×24-Inch includes a map, scraping tool and set of mini stickers. As you visit each landmass, you scrape the matching area on the map. Underneath you’ll discover a fun bright color. This map also makes for a great gift, as it comes in a unique box that is decorated with flags from around the world.
Think about what size world map would best fit the space in your home or office. If you want the map to be a focal point, go with an oversized map, like the Maps International World Map, 78×48-Inch. This map is laminated and can be written on with a whiteboard marker. Whiteboard markers wipe away clean with a moist paper towel, which means you can write on the map over and over again.
The World Map Buying Guide
- Be aware that maps that are not laminated are prone to tears. They are also fragile and can be ruined if scratched. If you opt for a map that isn’t laminated, you’ll want to consider securing it inside a glass frame.
- Reviewers report that some maps contain spelling errors, as well as size discrepancies. You’ll also want to check the map for any missing data before you buy.
- Oversized maps may require the help of a friend to hang on a wall. Keep in mind that it may be costly to purchase a frame for a map of unusual size.
- If you have any old maps, don’t toss them. They can be used in a variety of craft projects. You can make luggage tags, bracelets, wreaths and gift bags from old maps. There’s also the option of using the old maps to line the drawers of your nightstand or the back of your bookshelf.
- Many companies offer 100% satisfaction guarantees with the purchase of their maps. If you are unhappy with the map for any reason, you’ll have the ability to speak with a customer service representative, who will address your concerns and offer a solution.
- Size and special features affect the overall price of world maps. Smaller maps, like the Landmass Scratch-Off World Map, 17×24-Inch are naturally more affordable. You’ll pay a bit more for sets that contain two maps. The Maps International World Map, 78×48-Inch commands the highest price, as it is oversized and laminated.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide