PurSteam Microfiber Replacement Steam Mop Pads, 3-Pack
Last updated date: October 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top PurSteam Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best PurSteam Product you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best PurSteam Products for a detailed review of all the top pursteam products.
Once the pads on your PurSteam product need replacing, you'll want to go with this set. It's made using high-density ultra-fine microfiber materials that are safe to use on marble, hardwood, tile and laminate flooring. The pads are even machine washable, so you can reuse them multiple times before they wear out.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the PurSteam Microfiber Replacement Steam Mop Pads, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
KILL UP TO 99.99% OF GERMS WITHOUT THE USE OF CHEMICALS. Features quick 30 second heat up time. It’s nice and balanced when you want to use it as a handheld. LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY AND EASY TO STOW AWAY!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On PurSteam Products
Your family’s health is of the utmost importance, which is why keeping your home clean is undoubtedly one of your top priorities. Unfortunately, using harsh chemicals to get your home spick-and-span can be more harmful than helpful. If you go with PurSteam’s line of products, however, you can skip the chemicals and clean your home using natural steam.
Individuals who do a lot of traveling would do well with the PurSteam Handheld Clothes Steamer & Sterilizer, which is lightweight and portable. This multipurpose handheld steamer has a detachable water tank with a sturdy base that is able to hold up to 4 fluid ounces of water at a time. It fits easily in a backpack and is capable of sanitizing your hotel room and removing the wrinkles from your suit.
When tackling household cleaning tasks, you’ll want to with the PurSteam Pressurized Steam Cleaner instead. While this unit isn’t travel-friendly, it’s still light enough to carry from one room of the home to another. It takes just 3 to 4 minutes to heat up and comes with nine accessories to help you clean everything from the toilet to the grease on your stovetop. The steamer is even listed as safe to use outdoors.
If it’s floors you want to tackle, the PurSteam Multi-Purpose 10-In-1 Steam Mop Cleaner is your best bet. This steam mop stands upright, so you can easily maneuver it across your tile, laminate, hardwood or marble flooring. The unit features a built-in handheld steam cleaner, as well as a flexible hose, so you can even clean in between those hard-to-reach spaces.
While each of the PurSteam mops come with two reusable pads, the pads won’t last forever. You’ll need to purchase the PurSteam ThermaPro Replacement Pads, 3-Pack to have a few extra pads on hand when the originals begin to show sign of wear. This way, you won’t have to worry about running out and not being able to clean and disinfect the floors.
The PurSteam Product Buying Guide
- As you fill the water tank for your PurSteam product, it’s important that you pay attention to the fill line. Most tanks are designed for small jobs, so you’ll need to stop and refill the tank a few times to complete larger jobs. This shouldn’t be a problem, however, as the device is designed to heat up quickly.
- If you have hard water, you’re better off purchasing distilled water to use in your steam cleaner.
- While replacement pads for your PurSteam products can be cleaned in your washing machine, they will shrink if placed in a dryer. Instead, set the pads out on a sheet of newspaper to dry naturally.
- When you use a PurSteam product to clean your garments or fabric furniture, it is important to remember that the item will be damp afterward. You’ll need to wait for it to completely dry before you begin using it again.
- Avoid using your PurSteam cleaner on painted walls, waxed or polished items.
- You’ll find steam cleaners have many additional uses besides simply cleaning floors and removing wrinkles from garments. You can use them to remove dust from your ceiling fans, sanitize your doorknobs, disinfect your wire pet cages, remove limescale from faucets, remove wallpaper and defrost your freezer.
- Each of the PurSteam products comes with a different price tag, based on its size and features. On the lower end of the price scale is the PurSteam Handheld Clothes Steamer & Sterilizer, which is small in size. The PurSteam Pressurized Steam Cleaner has a moderate cost, while the PurSteam Multi-Purpose 10-In-1 Steam Mop Cleaner, with all of its included attachments, has the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide