Purple Ladybug Scratch Off Mini Art Set
Last updated date: August 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For Teen Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For Teen Girls you should buy.
Editor's Note August 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Gifts For Teen Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for teen girls.
Your teen girl can write colorful notes to her friends on this magic doodle paper. The set comes with 150 sheets of scratch paper and two pens. It’s a great gift for an artistic teen.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Purple Ladybug Purple Ladybug Scratch Off Mini Art Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Blank novelty note cards with a fun rainbow glitter sparkle holographic layer hidden under the black matte coating; each order comes with one box of with 150 sheets of notecard scratch paper, 2 stylus pens for messages, small notes or scratch paper art
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For Teen Girls
Surprising the teen girl in your life with a heartfelt gift on holidays, birthdays, milestones or just a regular day will get you a big smile and a huge. However, did you know the giving gifts isn’t just a nice thing to do, it actually benefits both the gift giver and gift receiver?
Giving a gift to someone you care about helps them know how you feel about them. if you spend time picking out something that aligns with their interests or needs, they will know that you’ve been paying attention to their life and listening to them when they talk about their day. The act of selecting the right gift shows your teen girl you understand them and love them. In addition to making your teen girl feel special, you also teach them about empathy, compassion and gratefulness. These are important lessons to learn as they become adults.
There are also physical and mental benefits to giving gifts. The brain’s pleasure circuits become engaged when you give a gift to someone and make them happy. The way our emotional responses are regulated is that they are connected to helping others. You can actually change your mood by doing nice things for others, like giving your teen a gift you know they will love.
For many shoppers, looking for a gift is half the fun. Figuring out what the gift receiver is interested in and finding something you think they will love is an enjoyable activity in itself. However, when you’re giving a gift to a teen girl, you have to keep age appropriateness in mind. The teenage years span from 13 to 19, and there is a big difference from one end of the range to the other. For example, a teenage girl at 13 will have very different interests, likes and dislikes than a teenage girl at 19. Plus, different teens develop at different times, so two 14-year-olds can be at completely different mental and physical stages of development. Be sure to keep age in mind as you’re looking for the perfect gift for a teenage girl.
The Gift For Teen Girls Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a gift for a teenage girl, start by thinking about their interests. Teenagers are intelligent, diverse, technologically savvy and creative. They have varied interests that span making fun dance videos on social media to creating fantastical art to building robots to lounging by the pool. Consider the interests of the teen girl you’re looking to buy a gift for and think about what kind of gift they may appreciate in their life. For example, if the teen girl loves watching movies with her friends, perhaps a fun blanket or throw would be a nice addition to the home theater. That way, she and her friends can snuggle while watching movies they love.
- For many teens, being on trend is key. If your teen girl spends a lot of time online engaging with written, video and visual content, it’s possible they want something that is trendy and Instagrammable. Consider which trends your teen girl follows or wants to be a part of, and see whether you can find a gift that helps her join the trend she’s interested in. For example, if your teen girl is really interested in unique jewelry, consider getting her a colorful bracelet that’s waterproof so she can wear it while on the beach.
- Like adults, many teens are pragmatic and prefer useful gifts. If that’s the case, think about what your teen girl is missing that she could really use in her day-to-day life. For example, if your teen no longer wants to use a kids’ night light in her room because she has outgrown it, you can look into getting her a more grown-up and sophisticated night light. Consider a night light that doubles as a blue tooth speaker. That way, she can listen to music easily without having to fiddle with cords and plugging in devices.
- When you’re giving a gift to a teen girl, think about how you can make the gift go an extra step and become a complete experience. Sometimes, adding on a few small accessories to the gift can take it up a notch. For example, if your teen loves trendy home accessories, buy her a fun blanket with a matching pillow. Or consider adding on a set of pajamas to go with the blanket. If they love art, get them some cool stationery with a set of nice pens or markers. Adding on small accessories to a larger gift helps create a complete package.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide