Purple Ladybug Long-Lasting Smells Scratch And Sniff Stickers
Last updated date: January 9, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scratch And Sniff Stickers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scratch And Sniff Sticker you should buy.
Update as January 9, 2023:
Checkout The Best Scratch And Sniff Stickers for a detailed review of all the top scratch and sniff stickers.
You’ll get a total of 675 stickers on 45 sheets with this option, with three different scents featured. The scent is designed to be long-lasting, and each sheet is covered with a protective sleeve to keep the scent fresh until you’re ready to use it. Scents include a variety of fruits, as well as sweets like cake and peppermint.
In our analysis, the Purple Ladybug Purple Ladybug Long-Lasting Smells Scratch And Sniff Stickers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Outstanding value: 675 scented stickers included! 45 sheets with 15 stickers on each. We include 15 different scents with 3 sheets of each smell. A very thoughtful teacher gift! Consider this as the perfect holiday, teacher appreciation gifts, or end of year gift for teachers! Our scratch n sniff stickers have long-lasting smells, with each scent separately wrapped in its own sleeve to maintain freshness! These intense smells will bring back memories of vintage smelly stickers! Fun scents: cherry, banana, peach, strawberry, apple, grape, chocolate, watermelon, cake, lemon, peppermint, corn, orange, raspberry & blueberry. A high quality sticker that thrills kids of all ages. Wonderful classroom stickers to give to reward, motivate, incentivize kids. Use it on reward charts, schoolwork or even for scrapbooking, progress reports and more!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scratch And Sniff Stickers
Focus can be tough for children, whether it’s in the classroom or at home. With so many distractions around them, children may find it difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. For years, parents and teachers have used external rewards to motivate children to blast through those distractions and complete tasks.
The key to success with rewards is to outline the reward before a task begins. Whether it’s potty training, completing chores or performing the best in a classroom environment, rewards work well when children know what they can earn. Regularly issuing rewards for successful completion will help, especially if multiple children are present and they see others being rewarded.
The question then becomes what type of reward to issue. For years, parents and teachers have used stickers as a fun way to reward kids. They’re affordable and lack the sugar and empty calories that come from some food-based rewards. Best of all, you can typically buy them in large quantities that you can then save for use over weeks, months and even years or spread between multiple children.
Scratch-and-sniff stickers take the format to another level. Scratch-and-sniff stickers use microcapsules to hold scented oils, with the microcapsules protecting the scent. When you rub away the surface of a scratch-and-sniff sticker, you’re breaking the outer layer of the bubble holding that oil, releasing the scent.
With scratch-and-sniff stickers, children enjoy a reward that engages two of the senses. They can not only enjoy looking at the sticker, but they can have fun scratching the surface and smelling what releases. Often, these stickers come in a set that packs in multiple scents, so each time the reward is issued, a mystery’s unlocked.
Scratch-and-sniff stickers can also become collectibles. Children who are issued stickers as rewards can keep them to show off as trophies. In families with multiple kids or in classrooms, children might even find themselves competing to see who can build the biggest collection.
The Scratch And Sniff Sticker Buying Guide
- Stickers can be used as a reward, but they can also simply be a fun collectible for your children. The planned use of your stickers will drive the type you buy, so it’s important to determine that need before you start shopping.
- If your kids are into a specific pop culture item, you can likely find stickers to match. Finding them in a scratch-and-sniff variety might be a challenge, though, so you may have to sacrifice that feature.
- Fruity scents are popular in scratch-and-sniff stickers, but you can find other scents, as well. There are even bold scents like pickle to liven things up. Once your little one gets started on scratch-and-sniff stickers, you may find you’re searching for something fun and unique to add to the collection.
- For rewards, look for stickers that have motivational words on them. You may find that some sticker sets combine these motivational words with images so that you can use them for a variety of purposes.
- Scratch-and-sniff stickers can be great for handing out at parties. Kids can mix and match the ones they get and walk away with a bag full of fun stickers.
- Not all scratch-and-sniff stickers are equal. You’ll find some that hold their scent better than others. This comes from the quality of the oils and the paper, as well as the manufacturing process.
- Look at the variety of scents you’re getting with your stickers. Chances are, your little one won’t want pages and pages of stickers with identical scents. Having a set that changes things up can extend the fun.
- If you’re buying stickers for younger children, keep in mind that unsupervised, those children might attach stickers to a variety of surfaces, including walls, floors and furniture. You might want to supervise play in those younger years.
- Check the recommended age range for any stickers you buy. Some might limit use to older children for safety reasons.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide