Puritan’s Pride Vitamin C With Rose Hips Caplets, 250-Count, 1000 mg
Last updated date: April 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vitamin C With Rose Hips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vitamin C With Rose Hips you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vitamin C With Rose Hips for a detailed review of all the top vitamin c with rose hips.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Puritan's Pride Vitamin C With Rose Hips Caplets, 250-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
As a water-soluble nutrient, Vitamin C helps fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body. Free radicals can contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn may contribute to the premature aging of cells. Vitamin C also promotes immune system function. C-Time with Rose Hips is specially formulated to provide a gradual release of Vitamin C over a prolonged period of time. Adults can take one tablet daily. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vitamin C With Rose Hips
According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, less than 30 million Americans actually achieve favorable levels of vitamin C. Another 21 million are in so much need of vitamin C that they are classified as deficient. If you aren’t getting enough of this important vitamin from your diet, you’ll want to add a vitamin C with rose hips supplement to your morning routine.
Your current diet is an important factor in selecting a vitamin C with rose hips supplement. Review the product label to determine whether the product is kosher, gluten-free or vegan. It’s best to go with a version that is free of artificial flavors, preservatives and colors as well.
Check the amounts of vitamin C and rose hips in the supplement next. Typically, you’ll find each capsule is filled with 1,000 mg of vitamin C, however, the amount of rose hips varies. You’ll find those amounts range between 25 and 50 mg. If you are deficient, you’ll want to go with the supplement that offers a higher amount.
Consider a vitamin C and rose hips supplement that utilizes a sustained release formula. This method delivers the nutrients at a steady pace over a period of time, instead of all at once. Since vitamin C is water-soluble and doesn’t stay in the body long, it makes sense to use a capsule that releases the vitamin a little bit at a time.
The Vitamin C With Rose Hips Buying Guide
- If you have trouble swallowing pills, take the time to examine the size of the vitamin C with rose hips capsules before you buy. Some are quite large and can pose choking hazards if not swallowed correctly.
- Nutritional supplements are not regulated by the FDA. If you are pregnant, nursing or have any underlying health issues, you’ll want to consult with your family physician before you add a vitamin C with rose hips supplement to your diet. The supplements are also formulated for individuals over the age of 18. A pediatrician can give you a recommendation for your children if you’d like to increase their vitamin C intake.
- Always store your vitamins out of reach of small children. Even though the product is a vitamin, it may still be harmful if consumed in high quantities.
- It’s best to keep your vitamin C with rose hips bottle in a cool dry location and to use it up before the use-by date on the product label.
- Since each vitamin C with rose hips supplement comes with a different number of capsules, you’ll need to determine the cost per serving before you can compare prices. When you do this, you’ll find the NOW Vitamin C With Rose Hips Tablets, 250-Count is the among most affordable bottles. The Nutricost Vitamin C With Rose Hips Capsules, 240-Count and the Amazing Formulas Vitamin C With Rose Hips, 240-Count are moderately priced, while the 365 Everyday Value Vitamin C Tablets, 100-Count has the highest price tag of the four.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide