PureFit Super-Stretchy Side-Pocket Recliner Slipcover, 4-Pieces
Last updated date: June 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Recliner Slipcovers for a detailed review of all the top .
Fitting a seat width of up to 35 inches, this slipcover is designed to fit most standard recliners. The elastic bottom is designed to fit snugly so that the cover doesn’t move around. The slipcover is machine washable when you need a quick cleanup.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the PureFit Super-Stretchy Side-Pocket Recliner Slipcover, 4-Pieces placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A PureFit sofa cover not only protects your furniture, but it can also transform an old, worn out couch into the new stunning centerpiece of your room. Our couch covers also help you update your décor, chamger colors and texture when you like and avoid you the costly investment of a new furniture.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
How many hours a day are you seated on your home furniture? Your sofas, recliners and other living area furniture likely get plenty of use, especially if your household is like most in America. A growing chunk of household TV time is now devoted to streaming, but Americans also watch, on average, more than four hours a day of live TV. Add in reading and family time, and for all that, you need comfortable furniture.
For the furniture you use for hours each day, though, you also need fabric that’s durable. Your clothing, sweat and skin cells — not to mention your pets — will all wear on your furniture, and that doesn’t even account for the accidental spills. Chances are, food and beverages will land on the fabric of your furniture eventually, and those stains will be tough to remove. Even if you catch them and absorb them immediately, the fabric could be affected and remain changed moving forward.
For centuries, slipcovers have been used to protect often-used furniture. If you haven’t taken a look at them in a while, though, you might not realize just how far they’ve come over the years. You can now find slipcovers that fit firmly in place, blending well with your chairs and sofas to look as though they’re the original fabric.
Recliners bring their own challenges with slipcovers. You’ll need a cover that easily fits over the handle you use to activate your recliner, as well as one that remains tightly in place as you move from a reclined position to neutral. Slipcover manufacturers use spandex and elastic to achieve this, creating a cover that can maneuver between various positions without slipping.
Although you can replace a slipcover more easily than the furniture it protects, you’ll still want one that holds up with daily use. Stain resistance is a big help, but it’s also important to find fabric that’s durable enough to withstand wear. Striking a balance between durability and comfort can be challenging with slipcover fabric, but a little careful research can help you find the right option.
The Buying Guide
- If you have leather furniture, you might find some slipcovers slide around a little too much for regular use. Look for one that forms a strong seal to hold it in place when you sit down.
- Before you buy, look at how you’ll fit your slipcover over your recliner. Some are easier than others. If it’s complicated to install, you’ll need a slipcover that comes with step-by-step instructions.
- You can find slipcovers in a wide range of colors. It might be easier to buy slipcovers that come in sets if you’re trying to buy one for a recliner, sofa, love seat and other furniture at once.
- One of the best things about a slipcover is that it can be removed and washed occasionally. If you want one that you can toss in the washing machine, shop around until you find that feature.
- Whether your recliner is manual or electric, make sure your recliner easily fits over the mechanism used to activate the footrest.
- Some slipcovers come with a pocket for storing items like remotes and mobile devices.
- Measure your chair before you buy a slipcover to ensure you’re getting one that works with your furniture.
- If you plan to remove your slipcover whenever you have company, you can easily find one that prioritizes functionality over appearance. These are easier to remove than the types of slipcovers that are made to fit snugly over your chair.
- Some slipcovers are reversible to let you change up the look from time to time. This can also come in handy if you stain one side of your cover. Simply flip it over and your chair looks like new.
- Comfort is important in furniture you’ll be using for TV watching, reading or family time. You can find some with a little extra cushion to keep you comfortable while you’re seated on them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide