PureFit Seamless Tuck-In Couch Cover
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Couch Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Couch Cover you should buy.
Update as January 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Couch Cover for a detailed review of all the top couch covers.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the PureFit Seamless Tuck-In Couch Cover placed 9th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPER STRETCHY FORM FIT FABRIC: Crafted from genuine polyester spandex jacquard fabric with small checks, this super stretchable sofa slipcover will ensure your 3 seater sofa is completely covered. Our slipcovers are designed and ready-made to fit a variety of sofa sizes, stretches to 66” with seat width up to 90″ MAKE OVER YOUR OLD SOFA OR PROTECT YOUR NEW ONE: PureFit sofa furniture protectors not only protects your sofa furniture daily wears and tears, kids, scratches from pets, dogs or accidental spills, it also transforms an old, worn out couch into the stunning centerpiece of your room THE SOFA COVER THAT STAYS IN PLACE: Our couch cushion cover comes in 2 pieces (sofa body & seat cushion) for a neat tailored look and features an non skid thick elastic bottom. Our furniture sofa slip covers are among the only ones in the market to guarantee they will stay tight with no snag, no wrinkling, shifting or slipping even after sitting or taking a nap on it SUPER EASY TO INSTALL/PUT ON: You’ll be done in no time! Just slip it on, Tuck any extra fabric into the gap/crease between the back and sitting cushions for a seamless look and VOILA! Use our picture guidelines to ensure a good fit (Installation Instructions Included)
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Couch Covers
Does your couch look like it could use a facelift? Whether it’s a second-hand sofa you’ve just picked up or a couch you’ve had for years, there are easy and cost-effective ways to make them look brand new. You don’t have to toss an old couch to the curb or spend a fortune on upholstering. The key to refreshing an old couch is as simple as getting a couch cover.
There are many benefits to using a couch cover, often referred to as a slipcover. One of the key advantages is that they are easy to clean. When your couch cover gets spilled on or gets covered in crumbs and pet hair, you don’t have to worry about getting it professionally cleaned or even pulling out the vacuum. All you have to do is unzip or unbutton the couch cover and toss it into the washing machine.
When you want a new look because you’re updating your living room décor, or you just want a change in scenery, you can easily swap out your couch cover for a new one. There are several different fabrics to choose from, and a plethora of colors and patterns to match any kind of aesthetic. Some people change their couch cover each season or even to fit different holidays. It’s far more affordable and practical than buying new furniture.
Another key benefit of using a couch cover is that it poses less financial risk. Because couch covers are less costly than a new couch, they require less investment. If you change your color scheme or decide to move the couch into another room with a different look, you can easily match it by getting a coordinating slipcover.
The Couch Cover Buying Guide
- The most important element to pay attention to when buying a couch cover is the size and fit. If the slipcover is saggy or too small, it will not look its best on your couch. Carefully measure your sofa and ensure that the cover’s measurements fit your furniture. Measure the length from arm to arm and the depth from the front to the back. You’ll also need to measure the height of your couch from the top of the seat to the floor. Take note of what shape your couch cushions are: some are square while others wrap around the couch’s arms.
- When it comes to fabric, it’s best to choose a material that has both elasticity and shrink resistance. This will make it easier to put the couch cover on your sofa, but will also ensure that the cover holds its shape and size after a run through the wash. Wrinkle-free materials are best. The fabric will also affect the durability and longevity of your couch cover. Opt for fabrics like twill blends, cotton, denim and canvas. Microfibers and polyester may be good choices for you especially because they provide a better fit. However, they are not as durable.
- Some slipcovers can be particularly difficult to put on and take off. Read the installation instructions carefully to see what is involved in putting on your couch cover. One-piece slipcovers typically provide less hassle than those with multiple sections.
- Choosing the color, pattern and style of the couch cover can be difficult. Consider other textiles you already have in the room, such as rugs, curtains and floor cushions. Decide whether you want to match the other elements in your room or if you want to use the couch as an accent piece. This will provide a starting point for choosing the right slipcover for the room you’ve been dreaming of.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide