Pureboost Clean Energy Drink Mix, 30 Count
Last updated date: December 14, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drink Mixes / Water Enhancements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drink Mix / Water Enhancement you should buy.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Pureboost Pureboost Clean Energy Drink Mix, 30 Servings placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Drink Mix / Water Enhancement for a detailed review of all the top drink mixes / water enhancements.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Pureboost Clean Energy Pureboost, a clean antioxidant energy drink mix, boosted by B12 and natural green tea caffeine, delivers a surge of 4-6 hours of powerful, pure energy with NO crash. Pureboost contains no sugar, no sucralose and no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Each serving delivers an effervescent, healthy surge of 25 pH-balanced vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, herbs and amino acids, including turmeric, ginger, and Vitamin C. 2g carbs, 25 calories per serving. Works with keto, low-carb, paleo, gluten-free and vegan diets. No soy. No dairy. Non-GMO. A purer pure. A better boost. Welcome to the movement. Purer Ingredients Green Tea blueberries turmeric refreshing Boosted by B12. Powered by Natural Green Tea Pureboost, boosted by B12 and natural green tea caffeine, gives you 4-6 hours of pure powerful and clean energy. Each packet contains 100 mgs of green tea caffeine, equivalent to about 1 cup of coffee. Plus, that added dose of B12 means you feel energized but never get those jitters that you have to cope with from other dirty energy sources. Packed to the Brim with Antioxidants ORAC, (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) measures the antioxidant capacity of different foods and supplements. Just a single packet of Pureboost contains 10,980 µmole TE/gram. That's equal to 2 cups of blueberries. Or 4.5 oranges. Or 16 cups of broccoli. All in 1 delicious, convenient packet. 25 Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs Supercharge your body and immune system with a blend of 25 supernutrients including turmeric, ginger, and 500 mgs of Vitamin C (that's like 5 glasses of orange juice)! 2 packets of Pureboost provide 100% of the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) of vitamins. Clean Electrolytes for Rapid Hydration Stay hydrated with 950 mgs of Potassium & 100 mgs of Magnesium. Electrolytes help retain fluid and replenish any minerals lost during your workout. Dirty Energy Never Stood A Chance. Clean energy in 3 steps Add 1 packet of Pureboost Energy Mix to 16-20 ounces of water. You can adjust the amount based upon your personal taste preference. Mix or shake thoroughly. Enjoy! Due to the fizzy nature of our product, mixing with carbonated drinks is not recommended.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drink Mixes / Water Enhancements
While every person is different and there is no one daily recommended water intake number that fits all, a general guideline does exist. Women typically need around 11.5 cups of water daily, while men would benefit from 15.5 cups. Keep in mind that this figure includes the water from your food, as well as your drinks. Individuals who don’t like water will find it hard to reach their daily goals. A water enhancer is a great way to flavor the water and make it more palatable.
When shopping for the best drink mix or water enhancer, look for a formula that matches your dietary needs. If you’re diabetic, you’ll want an enhancer that is sugar-free. Those who have a gluten intolerance would do best with a gluten-free enhancer. The Stur Summer Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack is kosher, as well as all-natural. It’s free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
You may also want to opt for a drink enhancer that has additional health benefits. For example, the Stur Classic Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack contains 100% of your daily dose of vitamin C per serving. Vitamin C is known for being high in antioxidants and antioxidants are important to the body for everything from tissue repair to iron absorption.
If you tend to have a hard time waking up in the morning or you find that you lose energy in the afternoon, you’d do better with a formula like the Crystal Light Drink Mix, 44-Count. This drink mix contains caffeine for a boost of energy.
Of course, you’ll want to make sure the water enhancer has a pleasant flavor, or you still won’t want to drink the water. Blueberry, strawberry, watermelon, fruit punch and orange are common flavors. H2wOw Water Enhancer Drops, 4-Pack comes in a few unique flavors for those who find themselves a bit more adventurous. Cucumber lemongrass and lime ginger are just two examples of the flavors in the company’s water enhancer line.
DWYM Fun Fact
We all know that water is essential to life and that our bodies can’t go more than a few days without it. Did you know, however, that water cushions your joints and vital organs? It also comprises 75% of your brain! Here are a few more lesser-known facts about this important liquid:
- Of all the water on Earth, just 3% comes from freshwater. Of that amount, only 30% is found in the ground, as the majority of freshwater is what makes up the planet’s glaciers.
- If you need some ice to cool down your summer beverage, pour hot water in your ice cube tray. Hot water actually freezes faster than cold water!
- Drinking water is necessary for converting the food you eat into energy.
The Drink Mix / Water Enhancement Buying Guide
- The liquid enhancers typically need to be consumed within 30 days of opening their bottles. Drink mix packets last much longer.
- Drink enhancers are meant to be diluted and it is strongly advised that you never drink the enhancer straight from the bottle.
- Always check for artificial sweeteners. Natural plant-based sweeteners are better for your body.
- You can add the drink enhancers to beverages other than water, just keep in mind that the flavor you add will be combined with the flavor of the beverage. Some combinations may go together well, while others may not.
- Some companies allow you to try their water enhancers risk-free by offering satisfaction guarantees.
- Several factors influence the cost of water enhancers. They include whether the enhancer is in a powdered drink mix form or a concentrated liquid form and the complexity of the enhancer’s formula. Since drink mixes tend to be less expensive, it makes sense that the Crystal Light Drink Mix, 44-Count is lower in price than the Stur Classic Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack and the Stur Summer Variety Water Enhancer, 5-Pack. At the top of the price range is the H2wOw Water Enhancer Drops, 4-Pack, which features unique flavor combinations made from organic ingredients.