PURE RESULTZ Stackable Drop Front Shoe Display Case, 3 Pack
Last updated date: December 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shoe Display Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shoe Display Case you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Shoe Display Case for a detailed review of all the top shoe display cases.
In our analysis, the PURE RESULTZ PURE RESULTZ Stackable Drop Front Shoe Display Case, 3 Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our fans can’t get enough and keep coming back for more! These NEATLY shoe cabinet will sure be a hit for sneaker, high heel, shoe, and DIY enthusiasts. Also, a must-have closet organizers and storage to ensure your shoes look just like when you first fall in love with them! 【MAGNETIC DOOR】Our shoe storage container is built with 2 upgraded magnets. The magnetic switch provides suction which makes it easy to open and close the door. You no longer have to worry about dust entering the shoe box and soiling your shoes. 【STURDAY AND STACKABLE】 This Shoe Storage is made of high-quality acrylic which is more sturdy and durable compared to the normal shoe boxes in the market. Feel comfortable in you decision knowing that these are long lasting to avoid costly replacements. Its thick design guarantees its reliability and durability. The sneaker storage has a simple interlocking design, and each stackable shoe bins storage can be connected for easy carrying. 【LARGE CAPACITY】Can comfortability fit up to a size 14 in men’s. Can also fit ankle boots, high heels, and high-top sneakers. Regular boots may have to be placed in the box laying flat. Our ultra-clear display saves time by making it easier to find the shoes you’re looking for. 💯【WARRANTY】💯: We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience. Each product is strictly inspected before it leaves our factory. Due to the uncertainty of transportation, if you receive damaged product don’t hesitate to reach out to us. WE WILL REPLACE WITH A NEW ONE IF THERE ARE ANY BROKEN BOXES!!!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shoe Display Cases
Whether you collect designer shoes or just want a good organization solution, a shoe display case offers benefits over keeping the shoes in traditional paper shoe boxes or leaving them out in the open. First, the case will ensure that moisture and dust don’t harm your shoes. Next, the case allows you to easily see what’s inside so you don’t have to open boxes or sort through many pairs. Plus, you’ll find these cases a great option for showing off your favorite pairs.
Most shoe display cases have a rectangular shape that resembles a larger version of a shoe box. There’s an open space inside to place the shoes rather than a special holder inside. The case might have a magnetic or non-magnetic door that opens on one side or the front, or it could be a drawer style that slides open. Less often, you’ll find shoe display cases that resemble wall cases and have special built-in brackets for each shoe.
The cases usually are made of a durable plastic material that can come in different thicknesses. However, some others are made of glass or feature a wooden frame for a more elegant look. Regardless of the material, you can expect the case to be mostly transparent to do the job, although you can get a tinted option with some models.
You’ll find that shoe display cases will specify a maximum shoe size supported. Most cases support at least a men’s size 12 or 13 while extra-large cases might hold shoes up to a men’s size 15. If you need to display shoes that are particularly tall or bulky, it helps to check the case’s dimensions to make sure those specific shoes will fit.
Lastly, you should consider the number and color of shoe display cases you prefer. If you want to display several pairs, you might find it more convenient and economical to choose an option that comes with two, three or even six cases. When it comes to the case’s color, getting something fully transparent gives you the most versatility. However, you can also get cases with white, black or even red frames that might suit your decor or the color of the specific pair of shoes.
The Shoe Display Case Buying Guide
- While a shoe display case safeguards your shoes from dust, the case itself will get dirty over time. You can simply wipe it off with a dry cloth that’s not abrasive if dust is the only issue. But if the case is grimy, you might use some mild soap and water for a plastic shoe display case or a glass cleaning spray for a glass case. Afterward, wait until the case has fully dried before you put your shoes back in it.
- This storage accessory can double as a display case for other types of items. For example, you might use it to protect and display a luxury purse, autographed sports memorabilia or even a model car you’ve made. You could also store makeup items and fragrances in the case.
- You can expect to need to assemble your shoe display case, but the process usually is simple and doesn’t require special tools. You’ll often start with the bottom panel, lock the left and right sides into place and then continue with the back, top and front panels. The instructions can vary depending on how the case opens, so check the instructions that come with the case for specific steps.
- When stacking shoe display cases, make sure you lock each unit into place carefully to avoid accidents with the stack falling over. The cases should easily snap into each other from the bottom so that you can even move the stack around safely.
- While you won’t get protective benefits, you can also display a pair of shoes on top of a display case. This may work well for shoes you regularly wear for which it would cause an inconvenience to have to insert and remove the pair from the case every time.
- Some high-end shoe display cases have extra features like UV protection, shoe identification labels and the ability to mount on your wall.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide