PURE RESEARCH Liquid Dietary Supplement Beard Growth Serum
Last updated date: December 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beard Growth Serums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beard Growth Serum you should buy.
Update as December 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beard Growth Serum for a detailed review of all the top beard growth serums.
These high-potency biotin and collagen liquid drops are packed with essential nutrients that support the healthy growth of hair, skin and nails. The dietary supplements taste great, have no sugar fillers and nourish you from the inside out.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the PURE RESEARCH Liquid Dietary Supplement Beard Growth Serum placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Potency Support For Hair, Skin, & Nails – Pure Research liquid Biotin and Collagen contains a high potency of biotin and collagen to support hair growth, healthy skin, and strong nails. Each serving of just 1mL contains 25,000 mcgs. That is 10,000 mcg of biotin (also known as Vitamin B-7) and 15,000 mcg of porcine hydrolyzed Collagen type I & III. Biotin is Essential For Support of Healthier Hair & Nails – Men & women can benefit from healthy hair and skin support with our liquid Biotin Collagen. Our Biotin Collagen liquid drops can also help support strong thick nails. Rich and Smooth Flavor – Berry flavor Biotin Collagen liquid goes down smooth and tastes great! our biotin Collagen supplement is a delicious, effective and easy to swallow alternative to pills, capsules, and powders. Our formula contains no gluten, soy, sugar, milk, yeast, salt, or wheat. B-Complex Family – Biotin is a co-enzyme and one of several B vitamins that support healthy body functions such as metabolism. Nourish your skin and hair from the inside out with Pure Research liquid Biotin Collagen. A Brand You Can Trust – We are proud of the quality & purity of every bottle of Biotin we sell. But if for some reason we do not meet your expectations, do not hesitate to contact us. We stand behind our biotin collagen beauty drops, and will do our best to make things right. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beard Growth Serums
Beard serums are designed to encourage the growth of hair follicles while keeping beards soft, lush, and manageable. These products often include nourishing, blood-circulating ingredients that condition both hair and skin and help facial hair appear at its best. Most men see results after a few weeks of use.
Some beard serums include minoxidil, which goes by the brand name Rogaine. This is a chemical that falls in the category of vasodilators, and increases blood flow to capillaries in hair follicles. While Rogaine is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use as a hair-loss treatment, it is not generally recommended for use on facial hair. Of course, people still use it for this purpose.
Other beard serums use ingredients like collagen, caffeine, biotin and other B vitamins, all designed to stimulate hair follicles and strengthen the hairs that grow from them. Beard serums may also feature all-natural ingredients such as a blend of oils, including coconut, grapeseed, jojoba, argan and others, which may address specific problems such as itching and dryness. Still, you’ll want to check the ingredients if you suffer from any allergies.
Beard serums are just one of a number of products you can use to make your facial hair longer and fuller. Other products, such as oils, conditioners, beard growth sprays, shampoos and pills you can take orally, are also available. Some are topical, while others — like pills and drops — work from the inside out. These are less messy, but you should check with a healthcare professional before getting started to be sure they’re right for you.
The Beard Growth Serum Buying Guide
- Look for beard growth serum products that have money-back guarantees and hold on to the receipts. Not all products work on everyone, so you’ll want to be prepared.
- If you are concerned about minoxidil, you should know that Rogaine is approved by the FDA and has been clinically proven to regrow hair. It can have an unpleasant smell, though, and results vary by individual.
- Be sure to completely rinse off the beard serum after you’ve applied it and it has dried.
- Some beard serums can be applied twice a day, in the morning and before bed.
- To use beard growth serum, you have to first wash your face and beard well. Then, pat everything dry with a clean towel.
- Always shake up the serum so the ingredients get thoroughly mixed, then pour the instructed amount into your palms. Massage the serum into your beard using a circular motion in the area that you want to encourage growth. Cover the area evenly and make sure that the patches are coated.
- You will have to wait about 10 minutes or so (read the label to see how long) until the serum dries. Then, rinse it off with lukewarm water and your regular facial cleanser.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide