Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip 20 Grams Protein Bars,12-Count
Last updated date: January 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pure Protein Bars (Specific Brand) and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pure Protein Bar (Specific Brand) you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2023:
Checkout The Best Pure Protein Bars for a detailed review of all the top pure protein bars (specific brand).
Packed with chocolate chips and covered in chocolate, this protein bar will energize while also satisfying your sugar craving. Each bar has 20 grams of protein but only 3 grams of sugar and 200 calories. You’ll get 12 individually wrapped bars in each box.
In our analysis, the Pure Protein Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip 20 Grams Protein Bars,12-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pure Protein Chewy Chocolate Chip Protein Bars provide a delicious taste combined with high quality protein to support lean muscle and strength. These chewy chocolate chip protein bars contain a blend of proteins, making them ideal for high protein snacks. These gluten free protein bars contain 20 grams of protein, 3 grams of sugar and 200 calories to assist you on your busiest days. Grab a Pure Protein bar for high quality protein, an essential part of a nutritious, balanced diet. Enjoy a chewy chocolate chip protein bar to fuel your fitness routine, or as protein snacks to support your active lifestyle. Whether you prefer to enjoy protein bar pre workout, post workout, or on the go during a busy day, you’ll love the chewy chocolate chip taste in these Pure Protein bars. Pure Protein is proud to offer high protein bars with low sugar (1) and great taste.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pure Protein Bars (Specific Brand)
Protein is an essential energy source and a building block for muscles, bones and skin — your body needs it to repair tissue, carry oxygen, create enzymes that digest your food and regulate hormones.
Fortunately, you’ll find it in many of the foods you eat every day. Lean meats and some vegetables are packed with protein, as are dairy products. But you might not have time to sit down to a well-balanced meal. When you need to grab something on the go, a protein bar can be a handy portable snack.
Not all protein bars are created equal, though. Some can be loaded down with sugar and calories, defeating their purpose. If you’re simply trying to get some fuel for your workout or to stay crisp and clear-headed for work, all those extras likely won’t be welcome.
Pure Protein is a brand of protein bars that strives to provide as much protein as possible without all those things you don’t want. While calorie count and sugar volume can vary slightly from one bar to the next, the bars typically have 3 grams of sugar or less and about 200 calories each.
When you’re looking at energy bars, it’s important to pay close attention to where the protein comes from. Pure Protein sources its protein from dairy and soy ingredients as well as collagen. The small amount of sugar in Pure Protein bars primarily comes from dairy protein, so these are natural sugars, not those added artificially.
Pure Protein bars do have sugar alcohols, though. These artificial sweeteners are what keep the bars tasty, but some people report reactions to sugar alcohols: stomach upset, bloating and gas. If you start to notice these symptoms when regularly using any product with sugar alcohols, reducing your consumption may help
It’s also important to note the dairy and soy proteins in these bars. If you’re sensitive to dairy or soy, or if you refrain from consuming them for other reasons, you’ll want to look for another source of protein. Pure Protein bars don’t have gluten, though, so that makes them suitable for at least one type of special diet.
The Pure Protein Bar (Specific Brand) Buying Guide
- You can get protein in a variety of ways beyond your regular meals, like protein shakes, smoothies and bars. Choose the format that works best for your daily routine.
- When ordering protein bars for delivery, keep in mind that they can be perishable, particularly if they contain chocolate. If you live in a warmer climate, take measures to ensure they won’t be in the heat or get exposed to direct sunlight after being dropped off at your door.
- Pure Protein bars come in different flavors, and each flavor will vary when it comes to nutritional content. Check out sugar, protein and calorie amounts specifically.
- Protein bars come in different quantities per box. You can sometimes buy one package with multiple boxes if you’d like to set aside a supply of them.
- Protein bars are designed to give you a quick pick-me-up whenever you need one. This could be during your mid-afternoon slump or early in the morning when you don’t have time for breakfast.
- Many people choose to use a protein bar to power their workout routines. Before a workout, a protein bar can give you the energy you need to push yourself and improve your performance. After a workout, a protein bar can help with muscle repair and growth.
- Some find that protein bars help curb their cravings for sweets, too.
- Although protein bars can be a healthier alternative to candy bars and other junk foods, they still can’t compete with natural protein sources. Nutritionists recommend bananas, peanut butter, milk and yogurt instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide