Pure Green 3-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pure Green Latex Mattress Toppers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pure Green Latex Mattress Topper you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pure Green Latex Mattress Topper for a detailed review of all the top pure green latex mattress toppers.
You won't find any synthetic materials or fillers in this Pure Green latex mattress topper. The all-natural latex is nice and soft to the touch, yet still able to provide the proper support your body needs for a peaceful night's sleep. It's also able to stay cool, unlike other mattress toppers on the market.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Pure Green 3-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pure Green Latex Mattress Toppers
If you find that your mattress is a bit too hard, you don’t need to spend a great deal of money replacing it. Mattress toppers are much more affordable and do an excellent job or providing just the right amount of support. Pure Green’s line of latex mattress toppers is ideal, as the high-quality latex foam used to make the toppers is not only breathable but also heat resistant.
Each of the Pure Green latex mattress toppers are made using an open-celled foam that contains tiny air chambers that run from the front of the topper to the back. This allows for proper airflow, which is necessary if you prefer to stay nice and cool while you sleep. The foam is also constructed from 100% pure latex and does not contain any synthetic materials or fillers that other brands sometimes toss in their toppers.
When choosing which Pure Green latex mattress topper is best for you, consider your favorite sleeping position. The Pure Green 2-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper is best for side sleepers, as the softness helps prevent hip and shoulder pain. A medium-firm topper, like the Pure Green 2-Inch Medium Firm Full Mattress Topper, is better for back sleepers and couples who need to compromise between a soft and firm topper. If you require extra support without the stiffness, the company also sells a firm topper.
Consider the size and thickness of the mattress topper next. Naturally, you’ll want to go with a full-size topper if you have a full-size mattress and a queen-size topper if you own a queen-size mattress. Pure Green also comes in 2 and 3-inch thicknesses. Both the Pure Green 2-Inch Medium Firm Queen Mattress Topper and the Pure Green 3-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper are extremely durable and won’t sink no matter how long you sleep on them.
The Pure Green Latex Mattress Topper Buying Guide
- You’ll want to let the topper air out for a few days before you place it on your bed for the first time.
- Never place a latex mattress topper in the path of direct sunlight, as the heat will break down the latex. Similarly, you won’t be able to use a heated blanket with this material either.
- Pure Green latex mattress toppers are identical on both sides. This means it’s impossible to install the topper incorrectly.
- While the Pure Green latex mattress toppers aren’t sold with covers, the company does sell cotton covers if you wish to purchase one separately. Of course, you’re always free to use any covers that you may already own.
- If you do opt for Pure Green’s cotton cover, you’ll find it comes in two pieces that zip together. The top piece can be washed using the cold water setting on your washing machine; however, the bottom will need to be dry cleaned.
- Should you have a spill that leaks through your mattress cover, you can spot clean your latex topper. Simply mix 1 part liquid dish soap and 2 parts water to create your spot cleaning solution. Dip a sponge into the solution and then use it to clean the soiled area. It’s best to move the sponge in circles and work your way from the outer part of the stain to the inner area. Use baking soda to help absorb the excess moisture and then vacuum the mattress topper before replacing the cover.
- Since latex mattress toppers do not retain the shape of an individual, they never need to be flipped or turned.
- The price for a Pure Green latex mattress topper is dependent upon the topper’s size, thickness and firmness. You’ll find the Pure Green 2-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper to be the most affordable. Both the Pure Green 2-Inch Medium Firm Queen Mattress Topper and the Pure Green 2-Inch Medium Firm Full Mattress Topper have a more moderate price tag. You’ll pay the most for the Pure Green 3-Inch Natural Latex Soft Queen Mattress Topper, which is larger and thicker than the other models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide