Puracy Natural Stain Remover, 25 Ounces
Last updated date: December 4, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Stain Removers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Stain Remover you should buy.
Editor's Note December 4, 2019:
Checkout The Best Organic Stain Remover for a detailed review of all the top organic stain removers.
Even though the Puracy Natural Stain Remover, 25 Ounces uses natural ingredients, it's still one of the most effective stain fighters on the market. In addition to effortlessly lifting away tough stains, this organic stain remover also eliminates unpleasant odors. It's safe to use on cloth diapers, bedding and any other type of clothing that comes in contact with your skin.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Puracy Puracy Natural Stain Remover, 25 Ounces placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Head-to-Head vs. Our Top Competitor The Experiment To prove Puracy’s enzyme-based formula eliminates stains better than the leading oxygen bleach brand, we recently ran a simple experiment. Six Different Types of Stains We applied six different types of stains to two shirts. We then followed the directions, applying the leading competitor to one shirt, and Puracy Natural Stain Remover to the other shirt. Puracy is the Clear Winner After washing both shirts, the difference was clear. Puracy completely eliminated ALL stains, leaving the fabric clean and rejuvenated. Meanwhile, the leading oxygen bleach competitor failed to remove all stains. Removes ALL Stains You only need one product in your cabinet to remove every laundry stain you come across for all fabrics. Puracy eliminates stains and odors from armpits, collars, children’s clothing, pillowcases, sheets/bedding, fitness gear, carpets, car seats, floor mats, and much more... Spray It and Forget It The longer Puracy Natural Stain Remover stays on a fabric, the better it works. Just pretreat the stain, toss it in the hamper, and launder it days or weeks later. With Puracy, you’ll never have to worry about washing stained clothes immediately again. Safe for Kids & Pets Thanks to its gentle, plant-derived ingredients, Puracy is safe to use on all fabrics and textiles which come into contact with children and pets. More For Your Money Our ultra-concentrated formula gets the job done with just a few sprays, giving you the ability to treat 800+ stains per bottle. With Each Purchase You’re Helping Build A... Healthier Family Our ingredients are plant-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, free of harsh chemicals, and child & pet safe. Cleaner Environment Our products are biodegradable, our bottles are recyclable, and our refill pouches save more than 90% in plastic, water and energy. Caring Community For every purchase, we make a donation to local children and families that are less fortunate. Our products are proudly made in the USA, and the artwork on every bottle helps support local artists.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Stain Removers
There’s nothing worse than spilling grape juice on your brand new blouse, or having your children run in the house with grass stains on the knees of their jeans. Thanks to the invention of stain removers, all hope is not lost. The important thing to keep in mind is that many stain removers are made up of harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. You’ll want to choose an organic stain remover that contains natural ingredients that are safe to use around every member of the family.
When you begin your search, determine what type of stains the stain remover is capable of lifting away. Some are just for water-based stains, while others are best for oil-based stains. The Emergency Stain Rescue Stain Remover, 4 Ounces is unique in that it is considered a universal spot remover. It is capable of combating every stain, including spaghetti sauce, blood and fruit stains.
Check what materials you can use the stain remover on. Almost all of them are designed for use with a variety of clothing, but others, like the Puracy Natural Stain Remover, 25 Ounces, can also be used to treat stains on floor mats, car seats, linens and carpeting. You’ll even find some brands can be used on upholstery and fabric-lined furniture pieces.
Review the ingredients to determine if they are hypoallergenic, non-toxic (free of chlorine, parabens, peroxides, dyes, fragrances and phosphates) and safe to use around small children and pets. You’ll also want to look at the product label to see if the stain remover is biodegradable and certified cruelty-free.
An ideal stain remover will use plant-based enzymes to break up and lift away the soiled areas on your clothing. Seventh Generation Stain Remover, 16 Ounces actually has a quadruple-enzyme formula to eliminate even the toughest stains.
Consider the stain remover’s delivery method. A spray bottle is great for spills, but a built-in brush, like the one found on the Ecover Stain Remover, 6.8 Ounces, is best for tackling grass, mud and grease.
Finally, there are a few additional things to keep in mind as you narrow down your search for the perfect organic stain remover. If you have a septic system, for example, you’ll want to look for a brand that is safe for use with septic systems. You’ll also want to review how concentrated the stain remover is. The higher the concentration, the longer the bottle will last. How the company treats the environment is important. Some brands use recycled plastic bottles to deliver their stain remover, which cuts down on waste.
The Organic Stain Remover Buying Guide
- Some companies choose to offer consumers a 100% satisfaction guarantee for any stain remover product they sell. This lets you know that the business stands behind its products. It also protects you, should you find the product doesn’t live up to the company’s claims.
- Look for certifications and recommendations, as these indicate that the product has been thoroughly vetted and was found to meet important standards. A Safer Choice Certification is common for organic products. You may even find stain removers with 5-star ratings from such shows as Good Morning America and The Today Show.
- Check to see if the company is charitable. Some businesses that sell organic products like to donate a portion of their sales to help children and families that are less fortunate. That means some of your money is being given back to the community, and you can never go wrong when you give back.
- Never ingest the stain removers. Even though they contain natural ingredients, they aren’t meant for consumption. Some stain removers also have ingredients that irritate the eyes. If you accidentally swallow the liquid or get it in your eyes, you’ll need to contact your doctor or the Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
- Not all organic stain removers are 100% natural. It’s best to always take the time to read the ingredient list in full before you make a purchase, especially if you have any allergies or you suffer from sensitive skin.
- If you want to get the best results from your organic stain remover, you’ll need to apply the stain remover as soon as possible and then let it sit on the stain for at least 5 minutes. Launder your soiled garment within 24-hours of applying the stain remover and your clothing will look as good as new.
- As you browse available organic stain removers, you’ll want to keep price in mind. To compare prices, you’ll need to divide the number of ounces in the bottle by the total cost. The Seventh Generation Stain Remover, 16 Ounces is on the lower side of the pricing scale, while the Puracy Natural Stain Remover, 25 Ounces and the Ecover Stain Remover, 6.8 Ounces fall in the middle. The Emergency Stain Rescue Stain Remover, 4 Ounces is the most pricey, most likely because it is a universal spot remover that combats every type of stain.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide