Puracy Liquid Natural Carpet Cleaner, 25-Ounce
Last updated date: September 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Natural Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top natural carpet cleaners.
If you want professional results without all the harsh chemicals, go with this natural carpet cleaner. You can use this cleaner made from naturally derived detergents to scrub problem areas by hand or in a carpet cleaning machine over the entire surface of the carpet. Since the formula is concentrated, you'll get 20 gallons of cleaner out of each bottle.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the Puracy Liquid Natural Carpet Cleaner, 25-Ounce placed 15th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Promise to provide professional-level cleaning results with a machine or by hand Leaves carpet fibers feeling as soft as new Plant-powered formula is safe for all water-safe surfaces and your entire family Developed by doctors, trusted by families everywhere Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo with Stain Remover and dog Puracy Natural Carpet & Upholstery Shampoo Main Features With Each Purchase You’re Helping Build A… Caring Community Healthier Family Our ingredients are plant-based, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, free of harsh chemicals, and child & pet safe. Cleaner Environment Our products are biodegradable, our bottles are recyclable, and our refill pouches save more than 90% in plastic, water and energy. Caring Community For every purchase, we make a donation to local children and families that are less fortunate. Our products are proudly made in the USA, and the artwork on every bottle helps support local artists.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Carpet Cleaners
Regularly cleaning your carpets is a great way to extend their life. It also keeps dust and allergens to a minimum, which is important if you have any allergy sufferers in your home. When choosing a carpet cleaning solution, you’ll want to look for a brand that contains natural ingredients, instead of one with harsh chemicals.
As you begin examining natural carpet cleaner product labels, check to make sure there are no dyes, perfumes, bleach, sulfates, parabens, alcohol or caustics. Instead, opt for a cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils and botanical extracts for added fragrance.
Review whether the cleaner is meant for use by hand or via a carpet cleaning machine. Some cleaners are safe for both. They are highly concentrated as well, so you can get 20 gallons of cleaner from just one 25 fl. oz. bottle.
If you have pets, you’ll want a deep cleaning solution that specifically states it’s tough on pet odors and stains. The product should also free of toxins and safe for use in homes that have pets and children running around.
Deodorizing is just as important as cleaning. Look for a bottle that leaves your carpets and upholstery with a clean fresh scent. It should never mask odors, but instead use a plant-based surfactant that lifts the bad odors away with the stains.
Finally, review the natural carpet cleaner’s product label to determine if it has any additional uses. Some brands can be used to spot clean clothing, give your laundry detergent a boost and even deodorize your gym bag. Multi-purpose cleaners save you money, as you won’t have to purchase separate products for each cleaning job.
The Natural Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- It might take several applications to get the stains out, especially if the stains have already set in the carpet fibers.
- Some users may find some of the carpet cleaning solutions have strong odors. You may want to wear a mask while working with the product.
- Even though natural carpet cleaners are plant-based, you’ll still need to keep them out of reach of children and pets. It’s best to use a child lock on any cabinets that contain chemicals, whether natural or not.
- Always vacuum your carpet and pre-treat any stains before you use a carpet cleaning machine. As you fill the carpet cleaning machine, keep in mind that most cleaning solutions are concentrated. Refer to the product label to determine how much cleaning solution you need to add.
- Look for any special certifications that may set one brand apart from another. For example, you may find a Leaping Bunny Certification on the product label, or a Certified Cruelty-Free symbol.
- Check to see if the manufacturer supports any charities. Some brands donate 1% of their proceeds to causes that benefit the environment, while others give away 10% of their earnings to animals in need.
- When comparing the price of natural carpet cleaners, you must first determine whether it is a spot cleaner or a carpet cleaner. After that, you’ll need to consider how many ounces of cleaning solution the bottles contain. For example, spot cleaners are cheaper than full carpet cleaners. When it comes to carpet cleaners, two brands may charge the same amount, but one brand may actually contain eight ounces less than the other. The one with the most ounces is the more affordable option.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide