Pronexa Lavish Lash Biotin Eyelash Serum
Last updated date: September 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Eyelash Serums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Eyelash Serum you should buy.
Update as September 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Eyelash Serum for a detailed review of all the top eyelash serums.
Get full, thick and healthy lashes and brows with this serum. It works in just 60 days using proprietary compound ingredients. The serum is easy to apply using the fine brush.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Pronexa Lavish Lash Biotin Eyelash Serum placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our revolutionary botanical serum boosts the length and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows. The result is longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes and brows! Imparts sheen and luster to lashes and brows making them appear lush and beautiful. No more false lashes needed! Lavish Lash is proven by science. Experience drastic increases in length and thickness of your eyelashes and eyebrows in as little as 60 days for the perfect lash boost! Contains proprietary botanically-derived compounds that penetrate hair follicles to stimulate lash and brow growth which in turn fortifies the eyelashes and brows to noticeably lengthen and thicken them. Lavish Lash is made with only the highest quality ingredients. Everything in our serum is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, clinically tested, allergy tested & dermatologist tested. Never tested on animalss and cruelty free. Easy to apply. Simply place a thin line along the base of your upper and lower lash line once a day at nighttime. Apply only at the root area of eyelashes and as though applying eyeliner and onto clean eyebrows. Combine with our Lavish Liner eyeliner with eyelash growth serum and castor oil for even better results. Use for a minimum of at least 60 days as the eyelashes and brows are the slowest growing hairs on the human body. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Eyelash Serums
You don’t need to be headed out for a special occasion to get the fluffy lashes look. Many women want to have big lashes each and every day, whether they’re heading to work, running errands or going out for a night on the town. Eyelash serum is a cosmetic product that is designed to lengthen, strength and condition your eyelashes so they look bigger and bolder.
There are two main types of eyelash serum. One variety is a prescription product that can only be prescribed by a medical doctor. It contains active medical ingredients that help to grow your lashes with a hormonal substance. The other kind is an over-the-counter product that provides cosmetic benefits such as lengthening the lashes and strengthening the hair so it does not break or fall out as easily. You do not need a prescription to buy cosmetic eyelash serum. While cosmetic eyelash serum doesn’t actually make your eyelashes grow, it does provide a lot of TLC to your lashes which gives the appearance of a fuller look.
The active ingredient used in many eyelash serums was actually discovered by accident when working on another kind of medication. You may notice that it is similar to the active ingredient found in glaucoma medication. The ingredient had the unexpected side effect of growing eyelashes when used to treat glaucoma. Medical companies then created a new product, the eyelash serum, using that active ingredient.
The Eyelash Serum Buying Guide
- When buying any cosmetic products for your eyes, it’s best to check the ingredient list carefully. If you have any allergies, ensure that none of those ingredients are used in the eyelash serum. If you are not sure whether you will have an allergic reaction, it’s best to spot test the serum with a small amount on your skin and wait to see whether you have any adverse effects.
- Because you are applying the serum so close to your eyes, they might become itchy, watery or irritated. That’s why it’s key to always follow the instructions on the serum and use the product exactly as directed.
- To see the full lash effect you’re going for, you will need to ensure you use the product consistently. It likely won’t have the same effect if you use it for a couple of days on and off. Consistency in using the product is what will help to strengthen and lengthen your eyelashes.
- Most eyelash serum products have a suggestion for how long you need to use the product for, such as sixty days. Be sure you purchase enough product to last that long. Stopping use of the product before their suggested time period may not give you the results you want.
- Eyelash serums are typically sold in small quantities. For example, serum products are typically available in fluid ounces or milliliters.
- Applying products around your eyes can be tricky, so it’s important to see what kinds of application tools are needed. Some serums use a mascara-like brush while others use a tool that is similar to that used for applying eyeliner. Others use a tool like an eyedropper. Be sure to get the one you are most comfortable using.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide