Proaller Large Size Ultra Soft Heat Therapy Wrap
Last updated date: July 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heating Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heating Pad you should buy.
Update as May 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Heating Pad for a detailed review of all the top heating pads.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Proaller Large Size Ultra Soft Heat Therapy Wrap placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PROALLER Ultra-Soft 12” x 24” XL Heat Therapy Heating Pad: Great choice for relieving pain as well as providing more warmer to your full body: neck and shoulders, back, waist, abdomen and legs, etc. Maintaining consistent heat, helping to provide soothing relief for sore muscles and other aches and pains. Moist option, less dehydrating to the skin, allows heat absorb better and relieve pain faster. 2 hrs Auto-Off, protects low awareness people such as children and elderly.Heating Pad Gray Heating Pad Set of 2 Heating Pad XXXL Purple Heating Pad XXXL Gray Heating Pad Foot WarmerColor Gray Gray & Purple Purple Gray PurpleSize 12" x 24" 12" x 24" 18" x 25" 23" x 23" 23" x 23" 22" x 20"Safe & Warm Non-Hazardous Low Voltage Technology Machine WashableMoist/Dry OptionalEnjoy dry sauna like or moisten deep steam per your preferences. Moist option is less dehydrating to the skin, allows heat to absorb better, and relieves pain faster.2 Hours Auto Off2-hour auto power-off feature helps you save energy and prevents burns caused by excessive heating; protects low awareness people such as children and elderly.10 ft Cord10 ft extra-long power cord allows you to use the heating pad on bed or on your favorite sofa; One Key on controller allows you to switch among heat setting.Feature:Material: ULTRA Soft FlannelModes: 3 Power Heat SettingsSize: 18 x 25 Inch, 10 Feet Extra Long CordPower Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz, 105W, 0.8AUsing Time: 2-HOUR Automatic Power-offFrequently Asked Questions：1. When should a heating pad be used?-Whenever a hot form of temporary relief is desired for personal comfort.2. What temperature does this product reach?-Maximum temperature is about 149 °F (65 °C) when set to “Hi”. Temperature varies by heat setting; you may need to use a lower heat setting depending on the specific application and your personal preference.3. How to set the automatic shutdown?-All our heating pad is automatically shut off and you do not need to take any action.4. How to get moist heat from this heating pad?-1. Gently dab/pat one side of the Pad with a wet sponge/cloth or use a spray bottle to apply a fine mist.-2. Make sure the Control Connector or Pad Connector is not sprayed or dampened.-3. Place the moistened side of the Pad on top of the body.-4. Don't put the pad soaked.5. How to wash the heating pad?-1. Machine or hand wash the pad using a mild detergent, cool water, and a gentle/delicate cycle.-2. Detach the cord before washing.-3. Line dry or lay the pad flat to dry. Do not tumble dry.-4. Make sure the product is completely dry before the next use.6. If the item is defective after a month, can I return it to Amazon?-Amazon only takes a month after purchase to accept the return item. So please try to contact the seller or send a email to email@example.com, our products have 90 days return window.Don't sit or put the pad underneath body;Don't sharp fold the pad while using.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heating Pads
If you suffer from back pain, you likely already know the benefits of heat therapy. Just a short time on a heating pad loosens back muscles, relieving tension and helping with spasms and stiffness. But finding the right heating pad can take some time, especially with so many good ones on the market.
One decision you’ll find you need to make is whether you want a pad that provides only dry heat, only moist heat or a combination of both. There is no clear answer as to which is better. The truth is, moist heat works better for some back pain sufferers and dry heat works better for others. Experimenting with both can help you figure out which helps you most.
Temperature control is another feature to consider. It can be tough to find that just-right setting, but it helps to have multiple choices. If “low” and “high” are your only options, you may find one is too hot and one isn’t hot enough. In addition to temperature control, consider whether a timer is important to you. Being able to set a specific time and trust your heating pad to shut off when the time is up may give you peace of mind, especially if you like to nap on it.
Coverage area is also something to consider. Not all heating pads are sized the same, so you may find some don’t quite provide the comfort you need for the part of your back where you’re experiencing pain. You’ll only get frustrated if you have to constantly move it around.
It may not be your most important factor, but it’s still important to consider how easy it will be to clean your heating pad at least occasionally. Some heating pads come with covers that you can simply toss in the washer for ease of cleanup.
The Heating Pad Buying Guide
- If you’re looking for a heating pad that lets you choose between moist and dry heat, go with the Geniani Moist & Dry Electric Heating Pad or the Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad.
- Temperature preferences can vary from one person to the next. Some individuals may prefer extreme heat, while others just want to get warm. The Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad reaches 112 degrees.
- To help you find that perfect setting, though, some heating pads offer multiple levels. There are models that range from 88 degrees to 166 degrees Fahrenheit with a control that lets you move the dial in 1-degree increments. The Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad has six heat setting options. Other pads have just four heat settings.
- There are also disposable heating pads on the market. These disposable pads are meant to stay in place for 12 hours, with no cord or battery power necessary.
- Keeping your heating pad clean can be an ongoing challenge. The Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad has a cover that can be removed for easy cleaning. Others allow you to machine wash the pad after removing the cord.
- Experts recommend limiting the amount of time you spend using a heating pad since it could cause burns with prolonged use. A timer can help with that. Some models have a timer that lets you choose a time of up to 60 minutes. With the Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad, you get a two-hour auto-shutoff feature to keep you safe.
- Look for a heating pad that has a lockout mode that keeps you from accidentally changing the settings while you’re using it.
- Dimensions are especially important with heating pads since you’re looking for them to cover a specific area. Look at the actual measurements, rather than promises like “Extra Large” in the product description. The Geniani Moist & Dry Electric Heating Pad is a generous 12 by 24-inches. Noticeably smaller than that model is the Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad, at 12 by 15-inches.
- The very thing that makes a smaller heating pad undesirable for widespread back pain, though, makes it great if your pain tends to move from your shoulder to your back.
- You may spend quite a bit of time with your heating pad in place, so it’s important that it’s comfortable. The Geniani Moist & Dry Electric Heating Pad has a plush side that feels good against the skin but isn’t so thick that it causes you to sweat. The Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad is built with microplush fibers to keep you comfortable.
- One of the biggest challenges with a heating pad is that it requires either a cord or some other heating source to provide consistent warmth. The best thing about disposable heating pads is that they require no heat source whatsoever, letting you wear them wherever you go for up to 12 hours. The Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad has extra-long power cords to make it easy for you to move around during the short time period in which you’re wearing them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide