Pro Breeze Google Home Compatible Bedroom Air Conditioner, 10,000-BTU
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Air Conditioners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Air Conditioner you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Air Conditioner for a detailed review of all the top bedroom air conditioners.
When you download this bedroom air conditioner company's app, you have the power to control it using your phone or tablet. The unit is portable and comes with a window venting kit. It's easy to set up and in addition to cooling the room, it also operates as a fan and a dehumidifier.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Pro Breeze Google Home Compatible Bedroom Air Conditioner, 10,000-BTU placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Powerful Cooling: The Pro Breeze air conditioner has a mighty 10,000 BTU cooling capacity which provides cooling down to 61°F across 300 sq ft, ideal for large homes, living rooms, bedrooms and offices. This high powered portable ac unit will keep you cool and comfortable all year round. Smart Home Wi-Fi Control: Our wifi air conditioner is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for iPhone and Android. Connect your smartphone to our room air conditioners and control the temperature, timer and various other functions through the Smart Life App or personal voice command. Alternatively, take control using the intuitive LED display and wireless remote control. Super Efficient: This portable AC unit for bedroom boasts a 6.6 CEER Energy Efficiency rating to ensure that blowing cold air in the sweltering summer heat is energy efficient and cost effective. It also utilises an R410a refrigerant, which is a greener refrigerant that causes no ozone depletion (0 ODP) and has a lower environmental impact than other refrigerants. 4-in-1 Functionality: This portable ac air conditioner unit features 4 multi-purpose operating modes including air cooling, dehumidifying, fan only and sleep mode making it the perfect indoor air conditioner for any home office or dorm. Window Kits Included: Our 10,000 BTU window air conditioner has included two easy-to-install window venting kits. Use our step by step instructions to fit the ac unit to either slide or hinged windows. Its compact design and four wheels lets you use the A/C on any window in your home with minimal intrusion.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Air Conditioners
Air conditioning is a comfortable convenience that can be a necessity for people with temperature sensibility, breathing issues, or chronic pain. Although most homes now offer full-house air conditioning run on a central HVAC unit, older homes might not; alternately, homeowners may want to cool a single room at night rather than an entire house, to save money on the utility bills.
Most people sleep better during hot evenings if a room is not just cool, but low humidity as well, so many single-room air conditioning units also include a dehumidifier option. Since most of these units are portable, they can also be used to keep an office or study manageable during the daytime, then moved into a bedroom at night.
The first thing to consider when looking at bedroom or single-room air conditioners is the size of the space to be cooled; larger spaces will need a unit with more capacity, which usually means more expensive. Also consider whether the room suits a standard window mount or one of the new upstanding units, many of which come with wheels for even easier relocation.
Many units offer a combination dehumidifier and regular fan, so consider whether these options are helpful or unnecessary. Since so many things in life now are digital, also consider whether or not the added convenience of remote controls, voice activation or smartphone integration are amenities that will add value.
The Bedroom Air Conditioner Buying Guide
- Window units automatically drain any gathered condensation outside into the yard. With standalone units, you’ll want to check whether they have a reservoir that needs to be emptied at certain intervals, or a drainage hose that will require an out-the-window connection.
- Larger rooms will require bigger BTUs, but watch the noise level — larger units can make more noise. If quiet is necessary, there are high-efficiency models available.
- Size isn’t everything; if a room has big windows that take in sun, or is near a kitchen, for example, that room may also require a unit with higher BTUs to keep up with the higher heat load.
- For homeowners with allergies, check the filters on a single-room unit; many offer filters that will reduce the amount of dust and allergens in the room while cooling, or during use as a fan.
- Units with remote controls can be switched on/off and changed from across the room; units with smartphone capabilities can be controlled from outside the house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide