Pro Acme TR90 Rubber Framed Sports Sunglasses For Kids
Last updated date: December 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sunglasses For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sunglasses For Kids you should buy.
Update as December 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Sunglasses For Kids for a detailed review of all the top sunglasses for kids.
Parents of children who are a bit hard on their belongings will love these sunglasses for kids. They're made to be unbreakable and are constructed from a soft silicone. The sunglasses are also stylish and come in a variety of color combinations, such as black and green, blue and sky blue and pink and purple.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Pro Acme Rubber Framed Sports Sunglasses For Kids placed 4th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pro Acme always walks at the forefront of the world of stylish high-tech frames and lenses. With our revolutionary soft silicon and unbreakable materials, our sunglasses frames perfectly resolve the breaking issues. Along with our attention to detail, we take great pride in knowing that our product is safe for your children to wear.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sunglasses For Kids
Once summer rolls around and the days are warm and sunny, children will want to spend the majority of their day playing outside. Most parents are aware of the danger of the sun’s UV rays on their child’s skin, so they properly apply sunblock before play. A lesser-known danger, however, is the damage UV rays can do to a child’s eyes. Children are especially vulnerable, as their eyes are more transparent than adults.
A pair of sunglasses for kids is an excellent way to protect your child’s eyes while they play with friends in the backyard. When shopping for the best pair, you need to look for lenses that are coated with a UVA and UVB protectant. some lenses are also polarized, which means your child will enjoy clear images without having to worry about a glare.
Construction is also important when selecting a pair of sunglasses for kids. Children play rough and that can lead to the sunglasses breaking. It’s best to go with a model that is constructed from a soft silicone or rubber material. These sunglasses are often made from a safe food-grade rubber that is both flexible and impact-resistant. They are also very comfortable to wear, which means your kids won’t complain about putting them on.
Always check the recommended age range listed on the sunglasses’ product packaging. Some models are meant for children between the ages of three and six, while others are safe for use by kids as old as 12.
Style will undoubtedly be a factor in your decision, especially if your child is quite picky. Look for sets that meet current trends and feature attractive round lenses. Other models come in a variety of color combinations, some with as many as 26 choices.
Don’t forget to check and see if the sunglasses for kids come with any extras. For example, some models include a free presentation box, as well as a soft or hard carrying case. The carrying case may even include a loop that can be secured around a bookbag or mom’s purse. Microfiber cleaning cloths are also a popular addition, as they help keep your sunglass lenses nice and clean.
The Sunglasses For Kids Buying Guide
- In addition to having your child wear a pair of sunglasses when playing outdoors, it’s also important to lather on some sunscreen and even encourage the wearing of a hat.
- Most sunglasses for kids aren’t sold with an attachable headband; however, you can purchase one separately for your child. These headbands help the glasses stay put when running around a soccer field or playing on a jungle gym.
- Should the lenses on your child’s sunglasses become scratched at any time, you can use an old-fashioned home remedy to fix them. Mix a spoonful of baking soda with a spoonful of water to form a paste. Grab a lint-free cloth, dip it in the baking soda mixture and wipe it over the scratch in a circular motion. Rinse the lenses clean afterward and you’re good to go.
- Sunglasses for kids often become smudged or a bit dirty, so you’ll want to give them a good cleaning. Spray the sunglasses with an eyeglass cleaner and wipe away the dirt and grime with a lint-free cloth. You can use mild dish soap and water if you prefer, but you’ll need to make sure the water isn’t so hot that it will ruin the lens’s protective coating. If the lenses aren’t too dirty, you can get away with wiping them down using a microfiber cloth.
- You’ll find sunglasses for kids come in a variety of price ranges based on construction materials, built-in features and added accessories.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide