PRINTEMPS Victorian Handcrafted Candlestick Holders, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candlestick Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candlestick Holder you should buy.
Update as July 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Candlestick Holder for a detailed review of all the top candlestick holders.
Bring a bit of Victorian-era charm into your home with these candle holders. They can be used on the mantelpiece or on a dinner table. They have a small handle so you can carry them from room to room.
In our analysis, the PRINTEMPS PRINTEMPS Victorian Handcrafted Candlestick Holders, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Black Candle Holder: Hand crafted wrought iron, matte black baking finish. Base size: 4.2″, 2.5″high, Top size: 2.75″ in diameter. Weight 0.23lb. Candlestick Holders: This candle holder is typical of the Victorian era, adds a lot of vintage charm, and year round use. Candle Holders: Perfect for taper candle and flameless candle, apply to most type of candle in general(Fit candles of 0.78″/2cm in diameter). Taper Candle Holders: Good in the centre of a table or on a mantelpiece and wherever you want. A nifty arc handle so you can make it with you from room to room. Candle not included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candlestick Holders
The right candlestick holders can bring a sense of wonderment and design into your space. Not just a vessel to hold a candle, the piece itself brings unique features that add to your décor. When looking for a great candlestick holder, first think about the kind of candles you will be using. For example, if you’re using bulky candles, they can drip quickly so you will need to ensure there is a large enough base to catch the wax. If you’re using drip-free candles, opt for something sleek and spindly to hold them.
It’s important to get the ratio of the candle to candleholder right as well. If the candle is too small or large for the holder, it can look mismatched and out of place. Ensure that the candlestick holder can support the candle properly — it shouldn’t look too big or too small. In addition to fit, you also want to look at the height of the holder versus the candle. For example, short candle holders work well with long candles while tall candleholders look good with candles that are shorter in length.
The Candlestick Holder Buying Guide
- Candlestick holders come in many different materials such as metal, wood and glass. Glass is a particularly versatile material as it can work with both modern and traditional decorating styles. Wooden candle holders are more rustic and better for a country or casual atmosphere. Metallic candle holders can vary by design. Sleek ones are more contemporary while the ornate kind look good with classical themes.
- Be sure to consider where you will be placing the candlestick holders before you buy them. For example, are they for your dining room table for formal dinners or for the bathroom while you take a bubble bath? Consider usability in addition to design. Will the candlestick holder fit nicely in the space? Does it need to be durable and unbreakable? What décor does it need to match?
- If you want to use the candlestick holder outdoors, opt for one that has a glass tube or cup. This helps to shield the open flame from the wind so you don’t have to constantly relight the candle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide