Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys
Last updated date: December 16, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Festive Pajamas For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Festive Pajama For Boys you should buy.
With 13 different styles to choose from, you're sure to find the Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys in a pattern that matches your son's personality. Each set features a comfortable elastic waist and ribbed cuff for a snug fit. The company prides itself on the quality of the pajamas and backs that with a satisfaction guarantee. In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Prince of Sleep Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 16, 2019:
Checkout The Best Festive Pajamas For Boys for a detailed review of all the top festive pajamas for boys.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
COMFY JAMMIES DESIGNED TO SUIT YOUR KIDDO’S STYLE Make them Smile Whether it’s Christmas or Halloween, whether your kiddo is obsessed with sports or crazy about dinos, whether they’re reserved or love a bit of flash, we have the jammies to crown the occasion and match their taste. Our line of printed kids’ pajamas is all about making PJ time fun time, and we’ve gone hard when it comes to variety. Choose between cute prints that are great for infants and toddlers, fun prints prints that little kids will love, or timeless plaid and camo prints that are perfect for bigger kids. Touch of Comfort We’re known for jammies you’ll want to live in! And we’ve channeled that famed emphasis of comfort into creating snug-fitting boys’ pajamas that are a treat to rock. Made using 100% cotton jersey knit fabric, these Pjs combine extra-softness and breathability to make hitting the sheets a cool and comfy affair. We stock our pajama sets in sizes 12M, 18M, 24M, 2T, 3T, 4T, 4, 5/6, 7, 8, 10/12, and 14/16; this means a fit for everyone from your infant to that picky teen. Here are more reasons to love these snug-fitting jammies: - Come with an elastic waist and a custom fit. - Have a ribbed cuff and ankles for a safe, snug fit. - Handle well in the wash without losing softness or color. - Made with great attention to detail for a clean look. - Backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Click’ Add to Cart’ now to get your boy pajamas they’ll cherish! Please Note For Child's Safety, the garment should fit snugly. This garment is not flame resistant. A loose-fitting garment is more likely to catch fire.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Festive Pajamas For Boys
There are so many ways to celebrate the Christmas season, and one of those ways is to wear festive clothing. Everyone loves a good ugly Christmas sweater or a Santa hat. Of course, holiday pajamas have also grown in popularity. Parents can outfit their boys in festive PJs or even buy a set of holiday pajamas for the entire family to be worn on Christmas Eve. As you browse available pajama sets for your son, keep the following information in mind.
Examine the fabric the pajama set is made out of. While you’ll find some PJs are made out of polyester, most are constructed from 100% cotton, which is soft and breathable. The Leveret Kids Christmas Pajamas set is not only created using 100% natural cotton, but it’s also chemical-free. You’ll need to keep in mind that some cotton pajamas do contain chemicals. This information is especially important if your child has sensitive skin, so carefully read the product label to determine if the item is chemical-free.
Look at the tag next. Some boys, especially the younger boys, find tags to be itchy and uncomfortable. Tagless labels are available through certain brands and they won’t bother your son’s delicate skin.
Consider the fit of the festive pajamas. Are you looking for a loose fit, or something a little more form-fitting? The Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys has an elastic waistband for a perfect fit. The snug hold keeps the pants from falling down. The pajamas cuffs and ankles are also ribbed, which is nice on a cold day, as it keeps air from traveling up your child’s sleeve or pant leg.
Take into consideration any extras that the pajama set might offer. For example, some sets, like the PajamaGram Big Boys’ Flannel Plaid Pajamas, have the ability to be personalized with a child’s name or initials. That makes them ideal for gift-giving. Others come in a choice of as many as 13 different styles, so you’re more likely to find a pattern that matches your son’s interests. You can even find a set with an extra shirt, such as the Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Christmas Pajama Set. This set has one pair of long pants and two coordinating shirts.
DYWM Fun Fact
While adults require between seven and nine hours of sleep each night, kids require much more. In fact, they may need as much as 14 hours! Sleep is so important for the body to run efficiently that you’ll want to do all you can to promote a good night’s sleep for everyone in your family. One custom that has worked for centuries is changing into a comfortable set of pajamas.
Back in 1880, the British colonized India. During their time in the country, they discovered the Indians wore “pajamahs,” which in Hindi meant leg garments, that were comfortable and perfect for wearing during an afternoon nap. These pajamahs consisted of a pair of loose-fitting pants with a drawstring waistband. The British loved them so much that they brought the custom back to their homeland and began wearing them anytime they were going to go to sleep.
Pajamas have certainly evolved over time. They are also now available in a wide range of styles. You could get a nightgown, a two-piece pajama set or a one-piece footed pajama. Footed pajamas used to be marketed toward children, but today they are also available in adult sizes. In Japan, some people even wear a Kigurumi to bed, which resembles a stuffed animal.
The Festive Pajama For Boys Buying Guide
- Read the product care label before you wash your son’s festive pajamas for the first time. Some pajamas come with special instructions, such as machine wash with cold water with the clothing inside out. Others may require you tumble dry the pajamas pieces using the low heat setting.
- The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) has rules and regulations for children’s sleepwear, so you’ll want to make sure the pajama set you’re considering meets them. The laws state that for fire safety children’s clothing from size 9 months to size 14 must fit snugly. They must also pass certain flammability tests. In other words, they need to be listed as flame-resistant.
- Check to see whether the pajamas tend to run a bit small, about average or a bit large. That way you can adjust the size you purchase to get a perfect fit. You’ll also want to keep in mind that natural cotton can shrink up to 2 inches after washing. If you’re purchasing all-natural cotton, you may want to order a size or two larger than what your child typically wears.
- Believe it or not, some of the boys’ festive pajama sets that also come in adult sizes even carry pajama sets for your dog. They feature snap closures to easily dress and undress your pup.
- Once your child outgrows his pajamas, consider donating them if they are free of stains and holes. Local thrift shops and organizations like The Salvation Army and Goodwill are all great places to drop off used clothing.
- Keep an eye out for companies that offer a satisfaction-guarantee. That way, if you are unhappy with the pajama set for any reason, you can get your money back.
- While most festive pajamas for boys hover around the same price range, a few sets are slightly more expensive. Factors that tend to affect the price include an extra piece of clothing in the set or sizes that are available for the entire family. For example, the Leveret Kids Christmas Pajamas and the Prince of Sleep Festive Pajamas for Boys are the most affordable, as they are both 2-piece sets just for kids. The PajamaGram Big Boys’ Flannel Plaid Pajamas is a little higher because families can get a set for each child and grownup in the household. The Simple Joys by Carter’s Baby Christmas Pajama Set comes with three pieces, so the extra shirt adds to the cost of the set.