Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister
Last updated date: July 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Canisters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Canister you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coffee Canisters for a detailed review of all the top coffee canisters.
Constructed from stainless steel, this coffee canister is designed to be durable while also resisting rust and fingerprints. It comes with a handy scoop for accurate measurements and fits just over a pound of ground coffee. The container is also smell-proof and you can use it to store tea and other items if you don't need it for your coffee.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Creating delicious coffee isn’t rocket science - you just need the right tools and some practice, it’s as simple as that! However, while most people focus on using the best coffee beans and the grinding process (which is, of course, essential to a great coffee), only few realize that the storage of the beans, ground coffee, and even tea leaves is of great importance as well. Gratulations and welcome to the secret coffee club: you are one of the few coffee lovers who get to the next level with this coffee canister set... Fits 1.4lb of whole or 1.2lb ground coffee beans. A single day without great coffee is simply cruel! Luckily, the coffee grounds container keeps beans, ground coffee & tea leaves nice’n’fresh; Experience a coffee wonderland with the airtight storage containers. Enjoying a tasty cup of coffee is a wonderful ritual! The durable valve of the airtight coffee container waves goodbye to CO2 (naturally released by coffee and harms the flavor) for good - no chance for dulling the coffee vibes. Top-notch stainless steel & BPA-free rubber seal - a coffee storage you can count on! The smell-proof container comes with a scoop for easy portion control and the coffee canister set also features a date wheel to track the expiry date. When life gives you lemons, trade them for coffee & put them in this coffee bean container; The smart design of the airtight container simply looks marvelous sitting on your counter, while the clasp locking mechanism is solid and easy to use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Canisters
If you are one of the 64% of Americans that drink at least one cup of coffee per day, chances are you’ll benefit from the purchase of a coffee canister. These specially designed containers keep coffee beans and grounds fresh, so you get the most flavor and aroma out of each brew.
When shopping for coffee canisters, consider the construction materials used. Stainless steel is a popular option, as it not only resists rust and corrosion but also repels stains and strong odors. Steel is extremely durable and won’t break when accidentally dropped, like glass models. Some coffee canisters even have outer shells coated with a fingerprint-resistant oil, which keeps them looking shiny and new.
Next, you want to determine how the coffee canister is keeping its contents fresh. For example, the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Container uses a lid with a 100% BPA-free rubber seal, a secure metal bail clasp and a CO2 release valve to lock in flavor and freshness. There’s even a built-in calendar wheel on the lid that lets consumers list the month and day the contents were first placed in the canister.
Look to see if the coffee canister comes with any way to measure your coffee grinds. Some models, like the Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister, come with a complimentary measuring scoop. Others have measurements printed on the inside of the canister, so you can keep track of how much coffee you’re using.
Check for any extras that the coffee canister may have to offer. Some models come with free eBooks that are loaded with tips that help you prepare the perfect cup of coffee, while others offer spare filters for their CO2 vents. The Planetary Design Airscape CO2 Coffee and Food Storage Canister is stackable and comes in a variety of color options, including candy apple red, matte black, turquoise and mocha brown.
The Coffee Canister Buying Guide
- If you enjoy brewing different coffee flavors, you’ll want to consider purchasing a separate coffee canister for each flavor. You can then attach a food label to the outside of the canister, so you know which flavor is which.
- You’ll need to clean out your coffee canister from time to time. Depending on the product’s individual care instructions, you may be able to simply run the canister through your dishwasher. If not, all you need is a little soapy dishwater and a soft sponge. Use a lint-free cloth to dry the canister before reusing it with a fresh bag of coffee.
- Should your coffee canister end up with a few fingerprints on the outside, you can wipe them away using glass cleaner and a paper towel or a stainless steel wet wipe.
- Coffee canisters don’t have to be used for storing coffee. You can also store a variety of other foods in them, including loose-leaf tea, baby formula, sugar, flour and hot chocolate mix. Pretty much anything you need to keep fresh can be stored inside these canisters.
- Don’t throw your used coffee grinds in the trash. They make a great addition to your compost bin and act as a natural fertilizer.
- Coffee canisters are priced into a small range based on construction, size and bonus features. You’ll find the Primica Premium Stainless Steel Coffee Canister and the HOKEKI Stainless Steel Coffee Canister are the most affordable models on the market. Meanwhile, both the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Coffee Container and the Planetary Design Airscape CO2 Coffee and Food Storage Canister are at the top of the range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide