Prextex Police & Race Radio Control Cars, 2-Pack
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys you should buy.
Editor's Note March 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 2-year-old boys.
These race cars with controllers are on different frequencies so kids can race them together. They make realistic siren sounds and have flashing lights. The cars require three AA batteries and the remotes requires two AA batteries.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Prextex Prextex Police & Race Radio Control Cars, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Prextex Cartoon Vehicles are the Perfect Introduction to RC Toys for Young Children and Toddlers. Realistic Police Siren Sounds, Honking Sounds Music and Flashing Headlights. Includes 2 Vehicles: 1 Police Car with 1 Removable Police Man Action Figures and Remote Control; and 1 Racing Car with 1 Race Car Driver Figures and Remote Control. Vehicles Have Different Frequencies So Both Vehicles Could Be Played With At Once. Vehicles Require 3 AA Batteries, and Remotes Require 2 AA Batteries. Batteries Not Included.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 2-Year-Old Boys
At 2 years old, life is an adventure. Kids this age are curious and interested in everything, soaking up what the world has to offer. Getting gifts for 2-year-old boys can be challenging because there are so many possibilities to choose from and so many directions you can go in.
One of the best things to look for in gifts for 2-year-old boys is how open-ended they are. At this stage, boys are in a phase of cognitive development where they like to play simple make-believe games. Having toys that enable these kinds of games helps kids to reach their cognitive milestones and fuel their creativity. For example, a set of toy cars can be part of a race or they can be part of a game where they all come to the child’s gas station to fill up. Similarly, a toy train can be used to take cargo from one place to another or can be part of a circus.
Another element to consider when looking for toys is whether the gift will appeal to children of multiple ages. Does it have the ability to grow with the child or is it something they can only enjoy for a few months’ time? For example, an alphabet chart is a gift that can last for years. At 2 years old, kids may only be able to identify a few letters, and as they get older they can refer to the chart as they learn more and more letters.
The Gift For 2-Year-Old Boys Buying Guide
- Be sure to consider the 2-year-old boys’ interests when selecting a gift. Even at this young age, children have opinions about what they find interesting and what they do not like. These opinions may change frequently, but they typically have favorites or things they love to play with. If your child is interested in vehicles, for example, consider getting them a small ramp toy where they can send their toys cars down. If your child loves listening to you read to them, opt for something like an alphabet chart that you can use to start teaching them their letters.
- Cognitively, 2-year-old boys are learning how to follow a simple set of instructions with two or three steps. You can use a gift to help them develop toward this milestone. Even the act of opening a gift can be a learning opportunity: “Can you take off the ribbon and then rip the wrapping paper?” Gifts that enable caregivers to interact with the child can help them improve their listening and thinking skills.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide