PrettyGuide Sequin Flapper Dress For Women
Last updated date: September 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flapper Dresses For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flapper Dress For Women you should buy.
Update as April 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Flapper Dresses For Women for a detailed review of all the top flapper dresses for women.
This flapper dress features a dramatic beading and sequin design in gorgeous '20s style. There is a side zipper to cinch the waist and flatter your figure.
In our analysis, the PrettyGuide PrettyGuide Sequin Flapper Dress For Women placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Sexy v neck, sleeveless, a side zipper cinches in your figure; (please check the detail size chart on last image before purchasing). Featuring a brilliant array of beads and sequins throughout the whole dress while the tapered waist flatters your figure, dramatic roaring 20’s dress (handwash only). Gleaming sequins focus on shoulder parts and hem, lend a dash of starlight and enchantment, luxury 1920s flapper costume. Vintage 1920s dress, gentle scalloped hemline drips with soft long fringe, sways past your knees, charming and flattering. Flapper dress perfect for cocktail, prom, evening, dance, 1920s party, Christmas, roaring 20s great gatsby party, costume party, NYE.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flapper Dresses For Women
The 1920s were a time of liberation when it came to women’s fashion. Women wanted to show their creativity, sex appeal and freedom of choice through what they wore. Flapper dresses, which have become synonymous with the aesthetic of the Roaring ’20s, were a complete turn from the drab and conservative Victorian fashion which women were used to.
One of the biggest shifts with flapper fashion was the downfall of the corset. Instead of the restrictive undergarments they had to wear before, in the 1920s women chose undergarments that provided freedom of movement, bodily autonomy and comfort.
Influenced by art deco, flapper dresses were shorter than their predecessors, landing just around the knees. This was a big change from the ankle-length dresses of days gone by. Flapper dresses were designed to be loose, so women had more freedom of movement and were able to dance easily in their stunning outfits. They left some things to the imagination but also were more revealing at the same time. Flapper dresses were heavily bedazzled with beads and jewels to catch the eye, and they came in vivacious colors to attract attention.
The Flapper Dress For Women Buying Guide
- When it comes to flapper dresses for women, there are countless colors and patterns available. Decide whether you want a bold color like red or yellow or want to go with a muted color like black, grey, beige or white. Most flapper dresses have a solid color base that is then embellished with beads and jewels.
- Getting the size right for the flapper dress is key. They are meant to have a slightly loose fit but also need to be the right length and width for your body. Be sure to look at the sizing chart online if one is available and use a measuring tape to make sure you get a dress with the right dimensions.
- Because flapper dresses for women are covered with intricate beadwork, jewels and sometimes feathers, cleaning and maintaining them is an involved process. This is not a dress you can throw in the washer and drier. Flapper dresses are typically hand wash only and need to be laid flat or hung to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide