PrettyGuide Art Deco Roaring 20s Dress
Last updated date: July 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Roaring 20s Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Roaring 20s Dress you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Roaring 20s Dress for a detailed review of all the top roaring 20s dresses.
Made from 100% polyester, this roaring 20s dress features front and back V-necks and a mesh overlay decorated with sequins and beads and fantastic, fluttery sleeves.
In our analysis, the PrettyGuide PrettyGuide Art Deco Roaring 20s Dress placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Hand Wash Only. V neck style, short sleeve great gatsby dress; Size S = US 4-6, M = US 8-10, L = US 12-14, XL = US 14-16, XXL = US 18, 3XL = US 20 (please check the detail Size Chart in the last image). Featuring a dazzling array of beads and sequins in fabulous floral pattern throughout, vintage and stunning 1920s dress. Crafted with a lithe mesh overlay the knit lining, comfortable and breathable. Flexible fringes dance past your knees, sway with your step while walking or dancing, super flattering roaring 20's dresses for women (handwash only). Flapper dress, ideal for gatsby prom, 1920s themed party, Halloween costumes, cocktail, evening, Christmas, dance, art deco party.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Roaring 20s Dresses
The 1920s flappers were young women who embraced independent lifestyles and were known for their energy, fashion and forward-thinking. The older generation back then thought that flappers were immoral and outrageous, but others found them to be sexy, intelligent and very stylish. One hundred years later the iconic flapper dress is associated with those better qualities, and women still love to wear these dresses.
A classic flapper dress has a slim silhouette, is sleeveless or has long sleeves and has fringes on the bottom, which end at the knee or mid-calf. The patterns are art deco, highlighted with beads, sequins and/or jewels. These decorations can be sewn into the fabric or can be on a mesh overlay that fits on top. They are usually straight-cut, but modern styles can be looser or more form-fitting. Today’s styles are also much more comfortable, made from polyester, elastic and other stretchy, comfy materials.
The Roaring 20s Dress Buying Guide
- Flapper dresses come in a variety of sizes and colors. If you are unsure about the fit, read the reviews — many people include what size they wear normally and how the flapper dress fits them.
- Most of these are hand wash only, so read the production description and launder the dress as directed. Otherwise, it could be ruined after wearing it only once.
- Some roaring 1920s dresses are made for themed parties and special events, but others are more subtle and can be worn more often.
- Don’t forget about the accessories to complete the look — shop for long pearl necklaces, 1920s-style dance shoes and feathered headbands!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide