PRETTYCARE 4-Stage Filtration System LED Vacuum
Last updated date: January 13, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vacuums and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vacuum you should buy.
Update as January 13, 2023:
Checkout The Best Vacuum for a detailed review of all the top vacuums.
This 4-in-1 vacuum is all you need to keep your home clean. In fact, you can even use the attachments to vacuum dust and crumbs from your car seats. The cordless unit offers powerful suction, as well as several filters to keep dust and allergens from re-entering the air.
In our analysis, the PRETTYCARE PRETTYCARE 4-Stage Filtration System LED Vacuum placed 1st when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
180W Motor+Suitable For Pet Families: PRETTYCARE Cordless vacuum cleaner motor produces a strong suction power of up 20000Pa at Max mode which is best for debris and deeply embedded dirt, such as cat litter, dog food crumbs, pet hair and so on on your marble, tile and hardwood floor. 4 Stage Filtration+Maneuverable Brush Head with LEDs: Cordless stick vacuum set with 4 stage advanced filtration system :cyclone filtration, cylinder filtration, Hepa filtration, sponge filtration,Flexible 180°swivel sideways and 90°up and down lets you clean your home with ease. LED lights help hardwood floor vacuum to illuminate every dark areas and track dusts and dirt. Adjustable Dual Suction Vacuum+Long-lasting 2600mAh Lithium Battery Vacuum: Lightweight vacuum cleaner cordless with 2 speed levels lets you freely switch between highest mode 20 kPa(20 minutes), standard mode 12 kPa(35 Minutes).Rechargeable vacuum cleaner cordless holds a quality 2600mAh which can clean whole house with one charge. Lightweight & Compact Storage: Stick vacuum cleaner only wights 3 lbs which making it effortless and convenient for use.It can be placed on the wall with wall-mount(included) and charge(charger included) at the same time,Light and convenient. No-worry Service: PRETTYCARE offer 7*24hrs customer service and a 24-month 100% satisfactory after-sales service for the powerful vacuum cleaner.Buy with confidence
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vacuums
Did you know that 98% of households have a vacuum cleaner and that the sale of these vacuums reached $4.6 billion in 2019? The figure is expected to grow each year by 2%. It’s no wonder why this tool is so popular, as most vacuums are now designed to be used on all floor types, not just carpet. If you’re in the market for a new vacuum, consider the following features:
Look for a model that is easy to operate that doesn’t require great force when you need to change direction. Some models use Rotator Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering, so you can move the vacuum in a new direction with just the twist of your wrist. Swivel technology also makes it easier to reach spots a standard vacuum can’t.
Check that the vacuum has a HEPA filter if you or anyone in your home suffers from allergies. You’ll find vacuum cleaners that not only have a HEPA filter, but also utilizes Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology to get rid of 99.9% of dust and allergens.
Review the capacity of the vacuum’s dust cup. The larger the capacity, the more the likelihood that you’ll be able to complete this household chore without having to stop and empty the cup. You’ll also want to make sure that the dust cup is easy to remove. Many models now make it so you can remove the dust cup with the press of just one button.
Consider a vacuum specifically designed for use in homes with pets if you have a cat or dog living in your house. The Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless 2252, for example, comes with a triple action brush roll and scatter-free technology to skillfully clean up pet hair and spilled food. As an added bonus, BISSELL donates money to the BISSELL Pet Foundation from every sale.
Determine how portable you need the vacuum to be. Some models are lightweight, weighing just 3.3 pounds. Not only are these vacuums light as a feather, but they also doesn’t require the use of a cord. Once the vacuum’s been fully charged, it can be operated for as long as 35 minutes. That’s plenty of time to clean several rooms within your home, if not all of them.
Finally, take a look at any extra features or tools that come with the vacuum cleaner. Does it have an ergonomic handle, an upholstery tool, a pet brush or a wand that extends your reach so you can vacuum cobwebs out of corners? These added features may help you come to a final decision if you’re debating between two models.
The Vacuum Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to empty your vacuum’s dust cup after each use. You’ll also want to schedule a good cleaning of the dust cup once a month. All you need is a little dish soap and hot water to get the job done. You can dry the unit with a lint-free cloth or allow it to air dry before you attach it back to the vacuum.
- When hair begins to wrap around the bottom brushes of your vacuum, you may find it difficult to remove the hair with traditional scissors. A little trick is to use a seam ripper to completely untangle and remove the hair with less effort.
- Wiping underneath the vacuum occasionally with rubbing alcohol is good practice, as this helps to disinfect the area.
- If your vacuum cleaner has filters, you’ll want to keep an eye on them. Foam filters can be rinsed clean, while other types must be replaced from time to time. Your vacuum’s user manual will give you a suggestion as to how often to wash or replace any filters.
- There are a lot of factors involved in the price of vacuum cleaners, such as the number of features, the inclusion of accessories and the weight of the vacuum. You’ll also find certain brands are more expensive than others.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide