Presto! Ultra Strong Mega Roll Toilet Paper
Last updated date: July 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Presto! Toilet Papers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Presto! Toilet Paper you should buy.
Update as July 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Presto! Toilet Paper for a detailed review of all the top presto! toilet papers.
Thanks to the added thickness, this Presto! toilet paper goes a lot farther than traditional brands. In fact, it lasts four times longer and is much more absorbent. Consumers will love the decorated floral pattern, which is quilted right in to the toilet paper.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Presto! Ultra Strong Mega Roll Toilet Paper placed 2nd when we looked at the top 2 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Includes 6 Mega Rolls with 308 2-ply sheets per roll. 6 Mega Rolls = 24 Regular Rolls (based on a regular roll with 77 sheets). Up to 80% thicker and stronger versus the leading 1,000 count brand. Septic-safe bath tissue.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Presto! Toilet Papers
When it comes to must-have household supplies, toilet paper is at the top of the list. Statista reports that toilet paper has a revenue of $13,402 million for the year 2020 and that this figure is expected to continue to grow by 1.8% each year for the next three years. As you shop for the best toilet paper for your family, you’ll want to consider Presto! toilet paper.
Not only is Presto! toilet paper more affordable than other name brands, but it’s also environmentally friendly. The company sources its pulp from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. That means you can feel good about purchasing this brand.
If you have a septic system instead of city sewer, you’ll also find that Presto! toilet paper is septic safe. It won’t clog your pipes or build up within the system itself.
Individuals with delicate or sensitive skin will want to go with the Presto! Ultra Soft Toilet Mega Roll Paper. It’s 2-ply and made to be soft and gentle against skin. It’s also designed to leave less lint behind. The toilet paper is nice and thick, so you won’t need to use as much of it. Of course, since it’s a mega roll, it also lasts four times longer than traditional rolls.
Anyone looking for toilet paper that won’t easily rip apart would do well with the Presto! Ultra Strong Mega Roll Toilet Paper. When compared with 1,000-count toilet papers, this one was proven to be 80% thicker and stronger. It’s also extra absorbent, which means you won’t have to wipe a second or third time.
Presto! toilet paper is sold in both six and 24-packs, so you can purchase as much or as little as you need. Ordering on Amazon is a breeze and you can always create a shopping list of your frequent purchases for quick reordering in the future.
The Presto! Toilet Paper Buying Guide
- If you don’t have city sewer, it’s important to always make sure the toilet paper you buy specifically says it’s safe for use with septic systems. Otherwise, you risk clogging up your system. In order not to clog a septic system, toilet paper must be able to dissolve in 20 minutes or less. Before you commit to buying in bulk, you may want to purchase a single roll and conduct an experiment to see how long it takes the toilet paper to completely dissolve.
- Store your toilet paper in a cool dry location. Both water and heat can damage toilet paper. When stored properly though, toilet paper can last a long time. If you must store your toilet paper in the bathroom, place it in a plastic container. This will protect the toilet paper from the humidity that forms during hot showers and baths.
- Don’t forget to save those toilet paper rolls. They can be used in a wide variety of craft projects, such as decorative pencil holders, rose-scented sachets, cardboard earring holders, party poppers, bracelets and cute paper villages.
- In addition to toilet paper rolls, the toilet paper itself can be used in a variety of ways. Of course, you can use it in the bathroom for its intended purpose, but you can also use it to remove makeup at the end of the day, to clean up after your pet has an accident, to act as a temporary coffee filter, to create a mummy costume on Halloween or to kill a bug or spider that has recently tried to invade your private space.
- As with most companies, you’ll find that buying Presto! toilet paper in bulk is going to save you money. For example, each roll within the Presto! Ultra Strong Mega Roll Toilet Paper 6-pack is around $1.24. The Presto! Ultra Soft Toilet Mega Roll Paper 24-pack, however, comes to just $.93 per roll. Since the toilet paper won’t go bad, you may want to consider stocking up, so you spend less in the long run.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide