Prep Naturals Glass Storage Containers with Lids, 26 pc
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tupperware Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tupperware Set you should buy.
Update as December 18, 2019:
Checkout The Best Tupperware Set for a detailed review of all the top tupperware sets.
The Prep Naturals Glass Food Containers with Lids, 26 pc are quality made, durable and designed to last. Since they are also thermo-resistant, users can bake in them at temperatures as high as 840 Fahrenheit. Other benefits associated with this set include airtight lids that lock into place, stackable bases and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the Prep Naturals Glass Food Containers with Lids, 26 pc placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Prep Naturals – Glass Containers Prep Naturals Glass Meal Containers. ___________________ Help you save time and money by encouraging home cooking Give you better control over your meals and help you keep a diet Come in different sizes and shapes to suit your everyday needs Have airtight closure, so you won’t have to worry about spilling Are microwave, freezer, and oven safe (can be used for cooking) Make an affordable, yet very useful kitchen or wedding gift . Prep Naturals Versatility at Its Best! ___________________ When it comes to style and functionality, Prep Naturals Kitchen Bowl Containers for Meal Prep stand in a class of their own. Specially made for those who don’t settle for less than the best, the glass containers for food storage with lids combine the beauty of a simple design with the versatility of multi-shaped thermo-resistant glass containers. . Prep Naturals Prep Naturals Prep Naturals Style & Functionality. With 3 different shapes and 13 sizes, these thermos-resistant glass containers set can be used for food storage, oven cooking, eating-on-the-go, office lunches, picnics, camping, and the list may continue. Thanks to the snap down seals of the airtight food containers, you can take them with you everywhere without worrying about food spillage and stains. Perfect On The Go. The quality of our food containers differentiates us from our competitors and makes our glass containers with lock lids stand out from the crowd. Made from ultra-durable borosilicate glass, Prep Naturals Glass Containers Sets: Have a stackable design for easy storage Have a two-step edge for easy closure Are odourless and taste-neutral Feature SmartestLock locking lids for tight closure Are BPA free Are dishwasher safe (top rack) Oven & Dishwasher Safe. Prep Naturals Meal Prep Containers withstand temperatures up to 840F, being oven, microwave, and freezer safe. *Please note that the lids are not microwave, oven, and freezer safe. We strongly recommend you to remove them before warming, cooking or freezing your meal. Prep Naturals Possibilities are Endless. ___________________ Whether you’re meal prepping, planning a picnic or need to store left-overs after a party, this set is for you. Say NO to single-use plastic boxes and invest in high-quality glass containers that will last you a life-time. Great as a house-warming gift! Our set includes 13 containers in 13 different useful sizes for any occasion : Round containers (4) : (1) 7.3 Ounce, (1) 13 Ounce, (1) 22 Ounce, (1) 33 Ounce. Rectangular containers (4) : (1) 6.3 Ounce, (1) 12.5 Ounce, (1) 21.3 Ounce, (1) 35.2 Ounce, (1) 51 Ounce. Square containers (4) : (1) 5.7 Ounce, (1) 10.5 Ounce, (1) 18 Ounce, (1) 27 Ounce. glass containers glass container glass containers glass containers glass containers glass containers Glass Containers 1 Compartment Glass Containers 1 Compartment Glass Containers 2 Compartments Glass Containers 3 Compartments Glass Containers 3 Compartments Glass Containers 3 Compartments + Cutlery Compartments 1 1 2 3 3 3 Quantity 13 pack 5 pack 5 pack 4 pack 5 pack 3 pack Capacity 5.7 – 51 Oz 30 Oz 29 Oz 34 Oz 34 Oz 34 Oz BPA Free ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Dishwasher Safe ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Microwave Safe* ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Freezer Safe ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Reusable ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Amazon’s Choice ✓ ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tupperware Sets
No kitchen is complete without a quality Tupperware set. These sets are essential for storing leftovers, packing lunches and even dividing up food into proper portions. There are a variety of sets on the market, which can cause some confusion when you begin your search for the best Tupperware set. This guide breaks down each of the features you’ll want to look for so you can make the most informed decision.
Look at the material used to make the Tupperware set. Whether the containers are made of plastic or glass, it is important that they are listed as BPA-free. Several of the glass models have a big benefit over their plastic counterparts. For example, the Prep Naturals Glass Food Containers with Lids, 26 pc has thermo-resistant properties that can withstand temperatures up to 840 degrees Fahrenheit.
Determine the shapes and sizes that will work best in your kitchen. The Pyrex Simply Store Glass Food Container Set, 18 pc has circular and rectangular containers in several different sizes. They even have multicolored lids. Other sets are strictly one shape with a few different sizes or one shape with just one size.
Examine the Tupperware lids. You want to make sure, at the very least, that they create a tight seal that prevents leaks. Some sets go above and beyond, like the Rubbermaid Brilliance Leak-Proof Food Storage, 10 pc. This model not only has lids with an airtight seal but also secure latches that let you know the lids are firmly in place.
Check to see whether the Tupperware set is listed as stain and odor-resistant — you don’t want today’s peanut butter and jelly sandwich to smell like last night’s salmon. It’s also important to make sure the set is safe to use in the freezer or microwave if you plan on storing leftovers for longer than a few days or heating them up the next day.
Consider any extras that may make one Tupperware set a little more attractive than another. You may find a set with innovative vents that work to release steam when cooking in a microwave, or you may come across a set, like the Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Food Storage, 42 pc, that is stackable for easy storage. In fact, this model’s lids not only snap onto the containers but also onto the other lids. That means no more loose lids falling all over the place in your cabinet.
The Tupperware Set Buying Guide
- While most Tupperware pieces are dishwasher safe, it’s best to only wash plastic items on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- If your Tupperware begins to smell over time, there are several things you can do to rid the container of that unpleasant odor. Start by setting the Tupperware in the path of direct sunlight. If after a few hours you still notice a lingering odor, fill the container with distilled white vinegar. Let it sit for several minutes before rinsing it clean.
- Storing foods like spaghetti sauce could leave a stain on your Tupperware container. Should this happen, all you need to do is create a paste out of baking soda and water. Rub the paste over the stain and let the paste sit for 24 hours. Afterward, wash the container with dish soap and water and it should be as good as new.
- You don’t have to stick to using your Tupperware containers for food. They have plenty of other uses as well. You can use them to organize your office supplies, hold your arts and crafts items or keep bandages and other first aid items stored safely in your car. You can also re-purpose old Tupperware instead of throwing it away. Turn larger bowls into outdoor birdbaths or decorate old lids to use as coasters on your living room coffee table. The possibilities are limited only by your creativity.
- Check to see if the company offers any type of warranty or guarantee before you buy. For example, you may find one company has a customer service guarantee while another one you’re considering doesn’t. This may help you choose between two sets.
- When it comes to pricing, you’ll need to pay attention to the materials used as well as how many pieces come in each set. The Rubbermaid Brilliance Leak-Proof Food Storage, 10 pc are the cheapest on the market, as they are made out of plastic. The Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Food Storage, 42 pc is also plastic, but costs slightly more due to the large number of pieces in the set. Both the Pyrex Simply Store Glass Food Container Set, 18 pc and Prep Naturals Glass Food Containers with Lids, 26 pc command a higher price because they are made out of glass. Naturally, the 26-piece set costs more than the 18-piece set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide