Prep Naturals Food Storage Containers with Lids, Set of 50
Last updated date: January 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Food Storages For Lunch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Food Storage For Lunch you should buy.
Update as September 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Food Storage For Lunch for a detailed review of all the top food storages for lunch.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the Prep Naturals Food Storage Containers, Set of 50 placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
No Melting, Warping or Leaking WHILE OTHER FOOD CONTAINERS MEAL PREP SETS MELT, WARP OR LEAK, our BPA-free, freezer and microwave-safe food storage set has a sturdy, solid construction and snug lids to make sure YOUR FOOD STAYS PUT. No messy spills! No warping in the microwave, no cracking or breaking in the freezer, no plastic leaching into your hot soup! Our durably-built containers withstand -14F – 230F (-10C – 110C). Stain-Free & BPA-Free Means Safe & Fresh Our sturdy and entirely BPA-free food-grade plastic storage containers with lids help your favorite foods retain their taste and freshness. Black beans, red sauce or green curry? No problem! WHILE OTHER CONTAINERS ABSORB COLOR & STAIN, our storage containers keep looking good, use after use. That also means no flavor or color transfers to your next meal! Stackable Clear Plastic for Ease & Convenience Clear lids and containers mean you can always see what’s inside. Our uniform style and rectangular design make stacking and stowing convenient and easy, keeping your fridge, freezer or lunch box organized and accessible. Reusable, Durable & Long Lasting Made with heavy duty plastic, your reusable set can be used as freezer storage containers without risk of cracking and can be popped in the microwave* without warping or melting! *cook under 5 mins at under 700 watts & ensure container is at minimum half full. A 50-Pack set includes: - 50 25-Oz. Plastic Food Storage Containers - 50 Plastic Lids for 25-Oz. Containers
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Food Storages For Lunch
Food storage containers are a must for every home kitchen. Not only do they allow you to pack up your leftovers for another day, but they also give you the ability to prepare a healthy lunch to take to work or school. If you’re searching for the best set of food storage for lunch, keep the following features in mind.
Consider the size and the number of containers in each set first. Couples and small families would do well with the Fullstar Food Storage Containers, Set of 12, which has five different sized containers. Other sets come with as many as 44 containers, which is ideal for larger families and businesses.
Check that the food storage set is free of BPA and other harmful toxins. The C CREST Glass Food Storage For Lunch, 10-Pack meets these criteria and is also constructed of high-quality borosilicate glass.
Review the storage container’s ability to keep a tight seal. This is especially important if you plan on transporting soup and other liquids to work. The OXO Good Grips Leakproof Food Storage For Lunch uses a push-down button for an air-tight seal, so you know without a shadow of a doubt that your food will remain fresh every time.
Determine whether you can heat your meal in the food storage container, or whether you are required to empty the container’s contents onto a plate first. For example, some containers are microwave-safe. Others go a step further and are even safe in the freezer, dishwasher and oven.
The Food Storage For Lunch Buying Guide
- Consider using the food storage containers to organize non-food items, such as crayons, screws, small toys and office supplies. A permanent market will allow you to label the containers, whether plastic or glass, so you know what items are inside.
- Check whether the storage containers are stackable or not. This feature saves refrigerator and cabinet space, which is essential if you have a small kitchen.
- Two main factors influence the price of food storage containers: the construction of the containers and the number of containers in each set. The Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers, Set of 7 and the OXO Good Grips Leakproof Food Storage For Lunch are on the lower end of the price scale, as they don’t contain as many pieces. The C CREST Glass Food Storage For Lunch, 10-Pack and the Fullstar Plastic Food Storage For Lunch, Set of 12, have the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide