Prep Naturals Adjustable Mandoline Slicer with Spiralizer
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Veggie Spiral Slicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Veggie Spiral Slicer you should buy.
Editor's Note November 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Veggie Spiral Slicer for a detailed review of all the top veggie spiral slicers.
Not only does the Prep Naturals Adjustable Mandoline Slicer with Spiralizer allow you to create spiralized carrots and zucchinis, but it also slices everything from tomatoes to onions. You can even adjust the unit to your desired thickness. Cleanup afterward is a breeze, as the tools are dishwasher-safe.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Prep Naturals Prep Naturals Adjustable Mandoline Slicer with Spiralizer placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The typical mandoline slicer is prone to crushing your food with its dull blades, falling apart, or even seriously cutting you. Our adjustable mandoline slicer was engineered to fix your real-life complaints. Ideal for cutting, grating, and julienne slicing, its sharp, interchangeable blades allow for excellent versatility and perfect, easy slicing. Sturdily built so it never falls apart, with a nonskid base and a BONUS cut-resistant glove, you’ll have perfect control and never be injured. Many companies try to get you with cheaply made kitchen products that don’t do what they promise. They eat your money, waste your time and disappoint you. Our goal is to ensure that never happens to you again. Our veggie chopper comes with 3 blades, 3 setting for standard slicing, and 3 settings for julienne using an easy thumb dial control. It also comes with a bonus veggie spiralizer with an additional 3 settings. You don’t need to fill your drawers with kitchen stuff—you just need a kitchen tool that does it all and does it well. Eat better, feel better, and live better. No longer will prepping even a simple salad be a chore. Healthy eating is key to a happy, healthy life and the key to health is making it easy and convenient. You don’t have to be an expert to make nutritious and delicious meals or to enjoy the benefits of meal prepping. A perfect parmesan cheese grater, tomato slicer, fine grater, carrot grater, julienne peeler—you name it. With a large 1.5L fitted catch container to eliminate mess, it’s also top-rack dishwasher safe & comes with a bonus cleaning brush to make cleaning a breeze. Expand your culinary skill set and add tons of nutrition to your diet with ease. Make zoodles for a pasta alternative, delicious summer salads, oven-roasted veggies—whatever you’re craving. FEATURES: * Ideal for cutting, grating and julienne slicing * 3 Interchangeable blades included * 3 settings for standard slicing + 3 setting for julienne slicing * Thumb dial to control slice thickness * Nonskid base keeps vegetable grater in place whilst working on a flat surface * 1.5L food container included * Top shelf dishwasher safe * Spiralizer with 3 settings included (spiral and 2 julienne settings) * Cut resistant kitchen glove & cleaning brush included
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Veggie Spiral Slicers
Although you can purchase fresh and frozen spiralized vegetables at the grocery store, it’s much cheaper if you buy a veggie spiral slicer and cut the vegetables yourself. Spiralized vegetables make an excellent pasta substitution as well as a delicious salad. There are a few different models on the market, so it’s helpful to review the available features before you choose one.
Determine whether a hand model that requires you to twist the vegetable is best or a spiralizer that is more like a machine and comes with a hand crank. Hand models are great when you only have to prep for a few family members, as they are small and easy to store in a kitchen drawer. Veggie spiral slicers with hand cranks are better if you have a large group of people to cook for.
Take a look at the materials used to construct the veggie spiral slicer. Most have stainless steel blades that resist rust and stains and plastic bodies. If there are any plastic pieces, you’ll need to check to see if they are BPA-free.
Examine the interchangeable blades that come with the veggie spiral slicers that have hand cranks. The more blades that come with the unit, the more creative you can get with your recipes. Different blades allow you to make everything from angel-hair noodles to curly fries to crinkle-cut chips.
Consider any extras that may come with the veggie spiral slicers. Some include cleaning brushes, peelers and even ebooks that contain recipes. Models that have a hand crank often include a caddy to store all of the pieces, including the various blades.
The Veggie Spiral Slicer Buying Guide
- Some veggie spiral slicer chambers are on the small side, which means you’ll need to slice larger vegetables lengthwise before you can use them in the slicer.
- Hand spiralizers are not ideal for prepping veggies for large recipes, as they can cause hand strain or fatigue.
- Reviewers report that spiralizers with suction cups don’t stick to certain countertops.
- Some veggie spiral slices are dishwasher-safe, while others must be cleaned by hand. Use caution when washing the spiralizers by hand, as the blades are sharp enough to cut.
- Keep your eye out for a satisfaction guarantee or a product warranty. You may be surprised to discover some companies have a lifetime no-hassle replacement policy, as well as friendly customer support teams that will help you troubleshoot any problems.
- The price for a veggie spiral slicer varies based on how the unit is designed to operate. For example, the Ontel Veggetti Spiral Vegetable Cutter and the Vremi Vegetable Spiralizer Machine with Peeler are cheaper than the Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer with Blade Caddy & Recipes and the Brieftons Vegetable Spiral Slicer with Blade Caddy because they simply require you to twist the device versus using a machine with a hand crank.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide