PPLEE Phone Charging Dual Alarm Clock
Last updated date: August 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Alarm Clock for a detailed review of all the top .
You'll love the oversized digital screen on this alarm clock. In addition to being easy to read, this model is also a cinch to program. You'll have the option of setting two alarms and choosing between four different volume levels. There's also a USB charging port, so you can charge your phone while you snooze.
In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the PPLEE Phone Charging Dual Alarm Clock placed 2nd when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦𝗘 DUAL ALARM CLOCK: This 𝗱𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 can set 2 different alarms, convenient for family members with a different schedule. A 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 with enough practical functions for daily use: 4-level adjustable alarm volume, 5-level digits brightness dimmer, built-in USB charging port, SNOOZE function for extra 9 mins sleep, outlet operated with battery backup settings, 12/24H & DST function also available. LARGE DISPLAY WITH ADJUSTABLE VOLUME & DIMMER: 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 with 7″ LED 𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 for vision impaired people, easy to check time from across the room. Alarm volume can be adjusted to 4 levels according to your depth of sleep, louder for heavy sleepers while slight for light sleepers. 5 level adjustable digits brightness dimmer for easy reading, brighter for day while darker for night. NO WORRY BATTERY BACKUP SETTINGS WITH SNOOZE: This 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 is outlet operated for ALL functions working, such as USB charging, alarm and time display. 𝗗𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘂𝗽 time and alarm settings as well as trigger the alarm when power failure. Simply press the “SNOOZE” button on the top to get extra 9 min sleep before it alerts again. USB PHONE CHARGER & 12/24H TIME FORMAT & DST: 𝗟𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗱𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲𝗿 allows you to charge your smartphone, iPad or other smart devices, no need to plug them in the wall. 12 or 24 hour time format &Daylight Saving Time is also available. Clear understandable buttons make it 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝘁, perfect for 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿𝘀. Stylish appearance is suitable for 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 too! 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗙𝗧 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝟯𝟲𝟱 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗬: This cool stuff is not only suitable for your room, but also a great gift for Christmas, New Year or Birthday. It has no limitation, you can give it to kids or seniors, boys or girls, friends or families. PPLEE 𝗱𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 also provides 365 days product warranty, any questions, pls contact us via Amazon, we will response in 24H.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Waking up is never easy, especially if you don’t get to do it on your own. Alarm clocks have been used for more than a century for pulling people out of a deep slumber, evolving in sophistication along the way. Many people today use a smartphone to wake up, but there are still benefits to an alarm clock. It frees you from the burden of having your smartphone next to you as you sleep, for one, while also giving you a wider range of options as to how you’ll be awoken.
If it’s been a while since you’ve gone alarm clock shopping, you may be surprised to hear about the many options now available. You can still get the standard digital alarm clock that lets you choose between disruptive beeps and other noises versus waking up to a local radio station. But there are also alarm clocks that sync to your phone, letting you wake up to music from your playlist.
There’s another option that you may have missed along the way. One alarm clock actually model uses light therapy techniques to wake you up gently and naturally. It simulates the natural light from the sunrise, working with your body’s circadian rhythms to gently nudge you awake. Even some digital clocks use changing colors as a wake-up technique to combine this new approach with traditional alarm clock design.
One thing to consider is the ease of use of your alarm clock. You’ll likely want a digital readout that you can decipher when you roll over in the middle of the night, but you also don’t want it to be so bright that it lights up your entire room. If you’ve ever struggled to set the time or change your wake-up alarm time, you likely know the importance of ease of use. It’s important to consider that feature when you’re shopping, especially if you wake up at different times every day.
The Buying Guide
- For visually challenged consumers, there are alarm clock models that not only have a display that is easy to read, but they also give you details you can use after waking up, including the day of the week and whether it’s morning, afternoon, night or evening. If you want to use the alarm clock for reminders, certain models even offers an alert that reminds you when it’s time to take your medicine. The information on the screens of these models are also clear from every angle.
- If you’re looking for something simple and straightforward, consider a model where the numbers are prominent enough for you to make them out even in your sleepiest state.
- Brightness preferences can vary dramatically from one person to the next. Some models have a high/low brightness control that lets you find exactly the level of light you want your clock to put out. Other models also have that feature, but the minimum brightness still may put out too much light for some.
- There’s an alarm clock for every budget.
- Simple designs also mean easier operation. Look for a clock that has easy-to-use buttons and a full-width snooze button for those mornings when you just can’t get going. The only downside to this type of alarm is that the minute and hour buttons go in only one direction, so you’ll often find you have to run the full cycle to get to the desired time.
- Although it may seem complicated, setting most alarm clocks is surprisingly easy. You simply choose the wake-up time, and if included, select from one of five wake-up sounds. Some models also allow you to customize the light to the intensity that works best for you. If your model has a simulated sunrise, for example, thirty minutes before your scheduled wake-up time, the simulated sunrise would begin, reaching full intensity at the end of that time period.
- Morning isn’t the only time your alarm clock will help you. Use models with a light as a bedside lamp to read at bedtime each night. As it gets closer to your preferred bedtime, you can dim the light slowly to gradually ease you into a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Some clocks have a unique round design with seven different light-emitting colors that you can change at the touch of a button. In a dimly lit room, the chosen color can set a mood.
- If you want to be able to wake up to FM radio, you’ll want a model with a strong FM reception.
- If you want to wake up to your own music, look for a model with Bluetooth connectivity. This will allow you to stream music from your smartphone.
- If the power dies overnight, what will happen to your alarm the following morning? With a battery backup, you’ll be covered no matter what.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide