POWLAKEN HDMI Splitter 1 In 2 Out-Aluminum Alloy 4K HDMI Splitter
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top HDMI Splitters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best HDMI Splitter you should buy.
Update as November 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best HDMI Splitter for a detailed review of all the top hdmi splitters.
In our analysis, the POWLAKEN POWLAKEN HDMI Splitter 1 In 2 Out 4K HDMI Splitter placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Powlaken Aluminum HDMI splitter is to connect one HDMI source to play simultaneously on two HDMI TVs or Monitors. Transfer impressive and high-definition video and audio without loss and delay. Enjoy up to 3D, 4K x 2K@30hz, 1080P @30hz, 1080P @60 hz of resolution with this Powlaken 4K HDMI Splitter, you can share the highest quality video and audio with your friends or family. 4K HDMI splitter with bandwidth 10.2 Gbps data transmission, which adopt AWG26 HDMI standard cable, the input and output transmission distance could reach up to 100ft ( Input 40ft, Output 60ft). Allow you duplicate the screen to different rooms.(Can not extend monitors). Suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface: Computer, XBox 360, XBox one, PS3, PS4 Pro, Fire Stick, Blu-Ray DVD player, Satellite Receiver, Route Roku, Chrome cast, PC, Projectors etc. Output: HD-Ready, Full HsD TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, monitors etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On HDMI Splitters
With the proliferation of media devices and interconnectivity, we all need a way to manage multiple inputs and outputs such as game consoles, TVs and LCD screens, computers, cable and streaming boxes, casting devices and other media devices. However, many modern TVs and LCD monitors come with only one or two HDMI input ports. This is where HDMI splitters and HDMI switches come in.
HDMI splitters and switches are capable of taking multiple inputs and converting them to a single output, or taking a single input and split it into multiple outputs all without losing signal quality or speed. They eliminate the problem of constantly switching cables and simplify the setup and associated cable needs of multiple devices.
The first consideration with an HDMI splitter is how many inputs and outputs you need, and in which direction. Individual households usually need multiple inputs and one output that they can switch between. Venues like conference centers and sports bars often need a way to split a single input, such as a slide deck on a computer or a sports game on cable, across multiple output devices. Some HDMI splitters feature as many as 16 outputs.
Another consideration is whether the HDMI splitter itself needs an external power source. Some models draw their power from the signals they handle, while others require an external power source. Some splitters that don’t require an external power source do need at least two input devices to be on, while splitters that need an external power source add an extra cable to the equation.
The HDMI Splitter Buying Guide
- Check the HDMI version number not just on the HDMI splitter, but also on the input and output devices and even on the cables. Modern HDMI devices and cables can carry 4K, 3D and deep-color video data and HD audio, but if the cables, splitter or input/output devices are older or of the wrong version number, they may not be up to the task.
- HDMI versions are backwards-compatible. While newer version numbers are often required for the crispest quality on newer inputs, older systems should be compatible with new ones with no extra effort.
- While many small and sleek HDMI splitters are attractive for their size and portability, don’t discount the bulkier devices. They are often larger because they provide cooling, allowing them to handle many outputs simultaneously without losing quality or speed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide