PowerSmart 2-In-1 10-Inch 20V Battery Powered Weed Wacker
Last updated date: November 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Battery Powered Weed Wacker and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Battery Powered Weed Wacker you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Battery Powered Weed Wacker for a detailed review of all the top battery powered weed wacker.
The 20-volt lawn tool converts from trimmer to edger in seconds and has an adjustable, ergonomic handle for comfortable cutting. The 7.5-pound product has a cutting diameter of 10 inches and an automatic feed spool. An hour of battery charging time yields over an hour of run time.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the PowerSmart 2-In-1 10-Inch 20V Battery Weed Wacker placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2-In-1 trim or edge – easily converts from trimmer to edger in seconds， adjustable handle for comfortable cutting, ergonomic design, Precise working, professional quality! 20V Lithium Ion cordless string trimmer, 1. 5Ah super battery capacity, Long life, only needs 1 hour charged can meet your working requirements. Automatic feed Spool – AFS automatically feeds trimmer line as needed. Ultra-lightweight, only 7. 5 pounds, Cutting diameter 10 inches, Line diameter: 0. 065 inch, No-Load Speed : 8200RPM. TWO YEARS is committed to building tools that are dependable for years. Our warranties are consistent with our commitment and dedication to quality. Our customer-centric service team will respond any questions within 24 hours.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Battery Powered Weed Wacker
Weed whackers, which use a monofilament (a twisted synthetic filament), line or string to trim weeds and grass, are an essential lawn care tool. There are many models to choose from — corded electric, cordless with battery packs and gas trimmers — but the battery-operated ones are often preferred over the others for several reasons.
Cordless, battery-operated weed whackers are less bulky, quieter and better for the environment (and the air you breathe) than gas-powered options. And they are easier to maneuver than electric weed whackers, which require access to an outlet and, often, extension cords, depending on where you need to use the trimmer. To use your battery-operated weed wacker, all you have to do is charge the battery pack (some include two) with an electrical outlet.
When shopping for a weed wacker, consider where you’ll be trimming and the types of foliage you’re working with. A straight-shaft trimmer, which enables more reach, is better for cutting underneath fences and bushes, while a more lightweight curved-shaft variation is often more limited to edging. And if you have thick grass or burly weeds, consider a weed wacker with a commercial-grade line, in case the standard line isn’t heavy-duty enough.
The Battery Powered Weed Wacker Buying Guide
- The charge, run times and voltage of the battery are important features to pay attention to when choosing a weed whacker. Some require a charging time of up to 240 minutes, and run times range from 15 to 60 minutes per battery before a recharge is required. And generally, the higher the voltage of the battery, the more power it will have.
- The string on your weed whacker will eventually wear down and need to be replaced (you’ll be able to tell when it stops trimming foliage effectively). Some models work with a pre-strung spool while others might require users to manually add a new string to the spool. Check your user manual or the text printed on the trimmer head to find the specific size of string for your model. If you need assistance, there are many instructional videos available online.
- Battery-powered weed whackers typically weigh under 10 pounds, but some (often heavier-duty) options can be over 20 pounds.
- Weed whackers are also known as “string trimmers,” “weed eaters” and “whipper snippers,” and the terms are used interchangeably.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide