Power Your Fun Handheld Stretch Stress Toy Balls, 3-Pack
Last updated date: February 6, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stress Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stress Toy you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Stress Toy for a detailed review of all the top stress toys.
Keep your hands occupied with this stress toy set. The box includes yellow, blue and pink squishy balls that slowly reduce anxiety as you play with them. Users will also enjoy how the color inside the balls changes with each squeeze.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Power Your Fun Handheld Stretch Stress Toy Balls, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COLOR CHANGING SQUISHY BALLS: Vent stress, anxiety, anger or use as a form of calming toy to aid in concentration and focus; squeeze these stress relief fidget toys and see them change colors from yellow to orange, blue to green, and pink to purple. CALMING SENSORY TOYS FOR KIDS: Each of these stress balls for kids can also be an effective ADHD ADD Autism toy to help kids relax and focus; these fun sensory balls are safe, nontoxic, tactile toys for kids. MORE THAN JUST A SQUISHY STRESS TOY: These squeeze balls can also be used for wrist, hand, and finger exercises; each anti anxiety ball is filled with nontoxic gel and measures 2.5 inches in diameter; recommended for ages 8+. FUN YOU CAN COUNT ON: These mini fidget stress relief toys make great sensory toys, desk toys, novelty toys and more; We’ll provide a full refund if you’re not thrilled with our mini Arggh! stress balls. CARE INSTRUCTIONS: After frequent usage, we recommend washing these mini stress balls with dish soap and warm water, air dry, and then lightly apply a small amount of baby powder to make the stress balls as good as new.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stress Toys
According to the National Health Interview Survey, approximately 75% of people feel stressed about something at least every two weeks. Since it is well known that stress wreaks havoc on our bodies, it is important to do what we can to reduce our stress levels. One simple solution is to begin using stress toys on a regular basis. There are stress toys for both children and adults, so you’re sure to find one that fits your interests.
Determine who you’re buying the stress toy for. Something like the YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack is geared more toward children, as it is created using bright colors and offers additional sensory input in the way of the water beads.
Always check the product packaging when choosing a stress toy for a child. You want it to be hypoallergenic and free of toxins, like BPAs and phthalates. If your little one is allergic to latex, make sure that isn’t in the construction, as well.
Adults would benefit from a set of stress balls that is nice and firm. Not only are some sets made to fit in adult-size hands, but they also come with inspirational quotes on them. Others are sold in an attractive tube that makes for a great gift for friends, family members and co-workers.
If simply squeezing a ball doesn’t provide you with enough stimulation, you can opt for a fidget cube instead. The CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy has six different functions to keep your mind and fingers busy. You can flip a switch, thumb the gears or spin the circular disc.
Another option to reduce your stress levels is to set-up a small punching bag. Look for a model that has a large suction cup that can be attached to your work desk, kitchen countertop or living room coffee table. As soon as you feel the need to vent, give the punching bag a few hits. The durable spring will keep returning the bag to you until you begin to feel calm once again.
The Stress Toy Buying Guide
- Always read the recommended age for the stress toy you purchase, as some toys pose a choking hazard for children under the age of three.
- The FDA does not evaluate the claims made by stress toy companies. They produce may or may not relieve stress, improve concentration or strengthen the muscles in your hands.
- Find a stress toy that matches the size of your hand, otherwise, it may be uncomfortable to hold.
- Keep in mind that some stress toys make a lot of noise. These models would not be good choices for use at school or in the office, where noises can be distracting to others.
- If your stress toy has a suction cup on the bottom that doesn’t always stick properly, there are a few things you can do to fix that. Try wiping the suction cup and the surface you plan on sticking the stress toy to with a lint-free cloth. If that doesn’t work, wipe a little rubbing alcohol over the surface and the suction cup. You’ll also want to make sure you’re using the toy in a room that is cool and dry, as heat and humidity will affect the suction cup’s ability to stay put.
- Stress balls benefit from occasional washing. A little dish soap and warm water is all you need. Afterward, set the balls out to dry naturally, as towels may leave lint on the balls. Once dry, rub a little baby powder over the surface of the balls and they will be ready to use once again.
- Size and function play roles in the pricing of stress toys. For example, the CHUCHIK Multi Function Fidget Cube Stess Toy is pocket-size and among the most affordable stress toys. The YoYa Toys Beadeez Water Bead Stress Relief Balls, 3-Pack is moderately priced. Larger models are able to command the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide