Powell Mirrored-Facade Jewelry Armoire
Last updated date: May 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Jewelry Armoires for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Powell Mirrored-Facade Jewelry Armoire placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This modern jewelry armoire provides ample safe storage space for all of your bits and baubles. The top opens to reveal a mirror to help you adorn yourself. Finished in a bold silver and accented with mirror, this piece is both eyecatching and fun.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you’re big into fashion accessories, then you know it’s important to have a place to store them properly so they don’t get damaged, lost or tangled. Necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, rings and other jewelry items – and even other small accessories like scarves, hair bands and broaches – need a space like a jewelry armoire. Essentially a type of dresser or cabinet that is designed specifically for holding small accessories, jewelry armoires bring a level of sophistication to your room and ensure your accessories are well taken care of when not in use.
There are a few different styles of jewelry armoires to choose from. Standing armoires don’t need to be mounted to the wall and can stand on their own. They essentially look like a tall and thin dresser with several doors or drawers. A cheval armoire is similar to a standing armoire except that it also has a full-length mirror on the front of the cabinet. When you open the mirrored door, you can see all the treasures inside.
Mounted armoires are good for small spaces and for those that don’t have a lot of floor space. This type of armoire is essentially a tall and thin cabinet that can be hung on the wall. Some have doors while others don’t. Just like standing and cheval armoires, there are lot of shelves of different sizes inside to store jewelry. If you don’t want to screw anything into your walls and don’t have a lot of floor space, then an over-the-door armoire may be a good option for you. This cabinet hangs over any door and allows you to properly store your jewelry.
The Buying Guide
- Before you make the purchase, take a look at your jewelry collection to determine what you have, how many you have of each and how they all need to be stored. This will help you figure out how many hooks, drawers, trays and other organizational items you will need in your jewelry armoire. This is also a good time to sort through your jewelry and give away or sell anything you no longer want.
- For some people, security plays an important factor in choosing their jewelry armoire. If you have a lot of valuables, you may want to lock them up in addition to storing them. In this case, look for a jewelry armoire that has a locking mechanism so you can protect your accessories from theft or getting lost.
- If you want to put some of your jewelry items on display, consider getting a jewelry armoire that has a clear glass window on the door. This is a great way to showcase some of your unique items while keeping them securely in storage. Some armoires even have LED lights to really shine the spotlight on your accessories.
- If you are short on space, a jewelry armoire with a mirror is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. It also makes it easy to put on your jewelry in the same place you store it without having to carry it with you to the bathroom or to the dresser.
- Have you decided where you will put your jewelry armoire? Consider how often you will use the items inside. For example, if you wear the jewelry often, consider putting the armoire inside or near to your walk-in closet so you can align your accessories with your clothes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide