Potricher Self-Adhesive Magnetic Double Sided Photo Album Scrapbook
Last updated date: January 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scrapbooks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scrapbook you should buy.
Update as January 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scrapbook for a detailed review of all the top scrapbooks.
Capture your family's latest memories with this self-adhesive magnetic scrapbook. It's made using an attractive linen cover that has an open square for your favorite cover photo. The pages are sticky to securely hold your photos in place. They also have a plastic film to cover the photos to protect them from dust and spills.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Potricher Self-Adhesive Magnetic Scrapbook placed 2nd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Scrapbook photo album size: Linen Hardcover length 11 x Width 10.6 (inches), white self-adhesive page length 10.8 x Width 8.6 (inches), solid staple, prevent the inside pages fall. Perfect self-adhesive design: no photo corner stickers, high quality film can protect photos text well and not fade. Hardcover wrapped in linen: which looks elegance Simple and stylish! A total of 40 pages (20 sheets) of self - adhered white pages that can hold 120 photos. Multifunctional gift: for Valentines Day, Christmas, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving day gift. Travel Record album, Wedding album, Baby grow album, Birthday and Anniversary album, A memory book of our own adventures.DIY photo album: You can replace the hardcover photo with any picture you want and high quality marker can write anything.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scrapbooks
Digital photos have replaced print. On vacation, you’re more likely to share all your pictures online than to wait until you get back to show them to your friends. While it’s convenient to no longer have to take your film to a photo developer and wait for print copies, there’s still something special about having photos in an album that you leave on the shelf and show off to guests.
That could be the reason photo albums and scrapbooks have seen a comeback in recent years. This started with the scrapbooking craze a couple of decades ago, which had people using paper and decorative writing to enhance their pages of photos. But that trend has settled into something much simpler. Today’s photo albums often feature the photos on plain but sturdy paper, but some even go old school, buying photo albums that have the traditional protective film covering each page of pictures.
As you’re shopping for photo albums, though, consider how you’ll affix your photos. The albums that have protective film generally are self-adhesive, which means you’ll just need to press the photos into place. Many others, though, require you to use craft glue to attach your photos.
If all your photos are digital, you may want to consider building a photo album online. You can then have the photos printed on the page itself, then bound in a book that’s sent to you for display and use. But one problem with this approach is that you can’t remove and add photos later.
As for photo printing, if you print quite a few, you may want to consider purchasing a photo printer. They’re relatively inexpensive, as long as you print enough pictures to recoup your cost quickly. But for those who only occasionally print photos, paying an online service or local store to do it will likely be the most cost-effective option.
The Scrapbook Buying Guide
- You can’t just use any glue when you’re attaching photos to paper. It’s important to choose a glue that won’t damage the picture. Look specifically for acid-free glue, which you’ll often find in types of glue specifically designed for crafts.
- You can also attach photos using double-sided tape. It’s a safer option, and it also makes the photos more removable if necessary.
- The paper type is crucial to protecting your photos, as well. Acid-free paper is best when your priceless photos will be coming into direct contact with the page.
- It’s also important to store your item in the right place. Heat and moisture are enemies. Keep your albums in a cool, dry place and they should be protected for decades.
- Although thicker, more durable pages are great, they can also make the photo album challenging to work with and store. Make sure you choose an album with pages that are thick, but not prone to warping or adding excess bulk.
- One of the biggest deciders when choosing a photo album or scrapbook is the look of the album itself. Since it’s stored on a shelf or coffee table, the cover will be the most important decorative factor. Some of the most popular albums have a vintage look, including decorative covers that seem to have come straight from a movie set. You’ll also find some albums have a tie to hold them closed when not in use. This is more decorative than functional, as these ties aren’t designed to keep your photo album secure.
- If you choose a photo album or scrapbook with craft paper, make sure the paper itself is non-fading. Keep in mind that you’ll likely have the album for many years — decades, even — and paper can easily fade.
- Capacity is another consideration. How many pages does the album have? How many photos will it hold? This will, of course, depend on the size of your photos. You can squeeze in far more small photos than larger ones.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide