Post-it No Adhesive Residue Sticky Notes
Last updated date: January 13, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sticky Notes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sticky Note you should buy.
Update as January 25, 2023:
Checkout The Best Sticky Notes for a detailed review of all the top sticky notes.
In our analysis, the Post-it Post-it No Adhesive Residue Sticky Notes placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Post-it Notes stick securely and remove cleanly, featuring a unique adhesive designed for use on paper. 3 in. x 3 in. size is great to call out important information or leave notes in calendars or planners. Canary Yellow color helps your note break through. Post-it Notes are recyclable, and the paper in Post-it Notes is sourced from certified, renewable and responsibly managed forests. 100 Sheets/Pad. 12 Pads/Pack.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sticky Notes
Sticky notes are a familiar tool, with their ubiquitous (often yellow) square shape. Also known as Post-it Notes or flags, these little pieces of paper come in a wide range of sizes, colors and shapes. Most have a low-tack adhesive on the back that allows them to be easily attached and removed from various surfaces. Whether you’re an office worker, a student or just someone who likes to stay organized, sticky notes are incredibly useful.
When shopping for sticky notes, there are several factors to consider in order to find the best product for your needs. Think about how much and what kind of writing you’ll be doing with them. Will you need to take notes, record dates or write longer messages?
Be sure to look for stickies with a strong adhesive that won’t leave behind residue when removed. Also consider the size and shape of the note. Will you be writing on them or simply using them as reference points in a book or file folder?
It can be worth it to buy sticky notes in bulk if you plan to use a large quantity over time. While individual pads of stickies may cost less per unit, buying larger packs will often save you money in the long run. And since sticky notes are so versatile, you’ll likely find a use for every last one.
There are many different kinds of sticky notes available on the market. Traditional yellow stickies are still the most common, but there are also many other varieties such as colored dots, flags and even glow-in-the-dark versions. Their popularity has led them to become a frequently used tool for all kinds of professions, from teachers to scientists.
So, if you’re looking for a way to stay more organized and efficient, sticky notes just might be the answer. With their versatility and convenience, it’s no wonder that they remain so popular today!
The Sticky Note Buying Guide
- Not all sticky notes are created equal. Look for the size and shape that best fit your needs.
- Depending on brand and style, some sticky notes work better than others for the surface they will be stuck on. It may be best to purchase a variety of types if they’ll be used for different tasks.
- Sticky notes come in a number of colors, so consider how you will be using them before buying. Blue ink won’t show up well against a blue sticky note, for example.
- You don’t only need to use sticky notes to leave messages for yourself or others; they also have artistic applications. Don’t be afraid to get creative!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide