POPRUN Stainless Steel Wall Mount Broom Holder
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note November 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Broom Holder for a detailed review of all the top broom holders.
In our analysis, the POPRUN POPRUN Stainless Steel Wall Mount Broom Holder placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% SATISFACTION. We provide worry-free lifetime customer service. If you are looking for a Heavy Duty Mop Broom Holder, do not hesitate to try this one! You will see how practical , durable and useful it is. STRONGER AND MORE STURDY - POPRUN wall mounted mop holder is made of SUS304 stainless steel and environmental protection silicone, which can hold up to 30 lbs(13.6kg) of weight, more durable than plastic material. NO-SLIDE GUARANTEE. SUITBALE FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - The stainless steel material with waterproof design, the POPRUN multipurpose wall mounted organizer storage hooks is ideal for tidying you Mops, Brooms, Dustpan, Shovel, Cleaning tools, Garden tools, umbrella etc. Indoors and Outdoors. 2 WAYS TO INSTALL - This mop and broom holder is so easy to install and use, screws drilling and self-adhesive for your options to setup the utility racks for brooms and mops, you can choose the best way for yourself. (For weighty or outdoor hanging,screws drilling is recommended ). ONE-STEP FROM MESS TO ORGANIZE - POPRUN mop holder can help save space and make your home organized, give your family and your guest a clean and tidy home, say goodbye to mess forever.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom Holders
Brooms and mops are essential to keeping your living spaces clean. But when you aren’t cleaning your floors, you’ll need a place to store them. You can tuck them away in a closet or pantry, but if your mop heads touch the floor, you could cause damage over time, particularly if you put them away wet.
Many households choose to store their floor-cleaning products in a garage or basement, but the same issues with having mop heads on the floor persist. Wherever you store your brooms and mops, having a way to attach them to the wall is the perfect solution. Not only will you keep your items elevated above the floor, but you’ll also have everything neatly tucked away, saving floor space.
If you’re looking for broom storage, though, it’s important to pay close attention to weight capacity. Even damp mops can weigh down a broom holder. You can find broom storage with a capacity as high as 50 pounds, but check the capacity of each storage slot to make sure it can handle the weight of individual items. You’ll also need to check the diameter of each slot to ensure it will hold the handles of your floor-cleaning implements.
The Broom Holder Buying Guide
- Many broom holders combine slots with hooks to let you store both your brooms and mops, as well as items like dustpans.
- The effectiveness of a broom holder rests not only with how well it grips your handles, but also how easy it is to remove them. Check the mechanism that grips the handle. You should be able to dislodge it by just lifting it.
- Installation can vary in difficulty. If you choose a broom holder that requires hardware to install, check that it’s included in the packaging or make sure you have it on hand when you’re ready to set it up. Also make sure your storage option includes step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you just need a place to store one or two floor-cleaning tools, look into a single hook that hangs on the wall. You can find hooks with strips that leave no mark on the wall when it’s removed. This can be a good option if you’re renting your property and can’t put holes in the walls.
- Choose a place to store your brooms and mops that’s both easy to access and out of the way. You’ll want to be able to easily get to them when it’s time to clean, but you also won’t want them to become an eyesore when you aren’t using them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide