PlushDeluxe Bamboo 360-Degree Protection Waterproof Mattress Protector
Last updated date: September 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as September 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mattress Protector for a detailed review of all the top mattress protectors.
Natural bamboo fabric helps protect your mattress against dirt and spills, as well as normal wear. The cover is ultra-soft and comfortable, with a breathable membrane that wicks moisture to help keep you cool while you sleep. The material is noiseless, so you'll have the same sleeping experience you did before you installed it.
In our analysis, the PlushDeluxe PlushDeluxe Bamboo 360-Degree Protection Waterproof Mattress Protector placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAFEGUARD YOUR INVESTMENT. Keep your expensive mattress in pristine condition with PLUSHDELUXE PREMIUM BAMBOO MATTRESS PROTECTOR! Our ultra-soft mattress guard effectively protects your investment from dirt, water and normal wear and tear, so it stays clean and comfortable for a long time! ULTIMATE COMFORT GUARANTEED. Our mattress cover is made from finest quality, natural bamboo fabric! The ultra-soft and breathable membrane wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you and your family can enjoy a fresh and cool sleeping environment! 100% WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE. Our mattress pad cover effectively resist water including accidental spills and bodily fluids such as sweat or urine! So, it is an excellent choice for potty training, nursing sick kids, have pets in your home. NOISELESS, PERFECT FIT. Our mattress topper is designed for all types of mattresses including memory foam, latex or spring. It is completely silent and produces no crinkling sound! Our bed protector stays smooth and neat, so your mattress will feel as quiet and comfy as before the cover is applied. Twin XL measures 60''x80'' and fits any mattress depth up to 18''.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Protectors
When you buy a mattress, you’re typically advised to order a protector to go with it. A mattress protector fits over your mattress, residing under your fitted sheet. There, it serves as a barrier between you and the mattress beneath, keeping sweat, skin cells and other contaminants from making their way through.
Mattress protectors can also keep spilled drinks from making their way to your mattress. And if a member of your family, including one of your pets, has an accident in bed, the protector will keep that from getting to your mattress as well. Some even promise to keep bed bugs away from the mattress if, for instance, you happen to bring some home from vacation with you.
But there are some things to look for when you’re shopping for a mattress protector. Even if one says that it can handle your mattress size, if you have a mattress that’s deeper than average, you’ll need to look for a protector marked as “deep pocket” and pay close attention to the maximum depth it can handle.
There are three ways mattress protectors attach. Perhaps the easiest is the type that fits over your mattress with elastic, although that version isn’t guaranteed not to slip. Another popular type is the protector that covers the entire mattress, including the underside, and zips over it to make sure every single inch is protected. Lastly, there’s the elastic strap style, which is designed for a protector that just rests on the top of the mattress.
The Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- The standard mattress depth is 12 inches, but you can find some that can handle mattresses that are deeper, including 14 and 15 inches. If you have a thinner mattress ,such as one on a Murphy bed or RV bed, you might need a low-profile mattress protector, which is sized to cover a depth of 9 inches or so.
- Although it’s important for a mattress protector to keep moisture out, one that’s breathable will prevent moisture from building up beneath it.
- If eco-friendliness is a concern for you, consider a mattress protector made from natural fabric like bamboo. Also, look for one that’s vinyl-free.
- Some mattress protectors are made from material that rustles as you move around on it. Look for one made from polyester or cotton to make sure you’re getting a noiseless experience. Natural bamboo fabric will also be quiet.
- You can find mattress covers sold in sets, which can be helpful if you’re covering multiple mattresses in your home.
- Many mattress protectors advertise comfort. Although you won’t be sleeping directly on the protector itself, it can give you a little extra softness underneath your fitted sheet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide