Play Circle Princess Purse Set
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 4 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 4 you should buy.
Editor's Note March 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 4 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 4.
This purse is ideal for stylish kids who like to play pretend. It comes with play makeup, a fake cell phone and dress-up glasses. It helps to develop fine-motor and social skills.
In our analysis, the Play Circle Play Circle Princess Purse Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Complete purse set with stylish fashion accessories sized perfectly for small hands and bigger imaginations! Pretend makeup compact opens up with a mirror inside, the lipstick cap really comes off, and the easy-to-close Velcro-closure handbag fits every item, keeping everything neat and tidy. Includes: (1) handbag, (1) coin purse, (1) pretend cell phone, (1) pretend lipstick, (1) pretend makeup compact, (1) plastic credit card, (1) pink dress-up glasses, and (1) key ring with keys. No batteries required. Teaches role play, develops fine motor and social skills, and encourages creativity! Recommended for ages 3 and up. Convenient packaging makes it a great gift for stylish toddlers! For best results, clean before use with gentle dish detergent and warm water (not recommended for the dishwasher). All Play Circle products meet or exceed US and CAN safety standards. Sunglasses are not UV blocking and should be used for dress-up and pretend play only. Play Circle is manufactured by Battat, a family-owned toy company since 1897 providing a line of award-winning toys that encourage healthy development for all children.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 4
When you’re searching for toys for 4-year-old girls, there are many options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something educational, imaginative or a little of both, there are different types of toys you can go with. One of the most important things to look for is whether the toys will grow with your child. For example, will she want to play with them when she 5 or 6 years old, or is the toy something that will only capture her interest for a few months? Opt for a toy that can appeal to children in different stages of development and different ages. For example, a dress-up kit is something that can appeal to children of varying ages.
Another aspect to consider when looking for toys for 4-year-old girls is whether they are open-ended. Kids are innately curious and imaginative, and they love coming up with fun new games on their own. Getting an open-ended toy not only fuels their creativity, but allows them to incorporate the toy into their games in different ways. For example, a pretend purse set can be part of a game where the child is imitating mom, or can be a spot for holding their toys when they go shopping.
The Girls' Toy, Age 4 Buying Guide
- Look for girls’ toys that encourage social interaction with other children, such as siblings and friends. This way, kids can work on their verbal communication, problem solving and sharing skills. A play set like a castle or dollhouse is a good choice for getting kids to play with others. Each kid can play with a figurine in the dollhouse and chat with each other throughout the game. Parents can encourage playing with others by prompting such questions as, “Who else has come to play in your castle?” or “Are you going to invite your guest for dinner?”
- At 4 years old, a child’s attention span is slowly starting to grow, and they are able to focus on one activity for longer periods of time. Consider getting a toy that helps them improve their focus with different activities. For example, an art kit where kids can draw on small figurines is a fun new medium to try that will hold their attention. It’s different from paper, which kids are already used to drawing on, so they may be more interested in trying out this activity.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide