Pizuna 1000 Thread Count Sateen Luxury Sheets
Last updated date: October 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
These high-quality luxury sheets are made with long staple cotton. They wick away moisture and keep you comfortable all night. The material is breathable and highly durable.
In our analysis, the Pizuna Pizuna 1000 Thread Count Sateen Luxury Sheets placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Long Staple Pure Cotton - Sateen Weave. Imported from Ethically Certified Factory in India. CRISP-BREATHABLE COTTON SHEETS: Provided by using specially compacted yarns made from 100% Long Staple Cotton. The Long Staple Cotton Sateen Weave Bed Sheets are Sweat Wicking and Temperature Balancing to keep you cool during summer and warm during winters. These Pure Natural Cotton Cal King Sheets are distinctively Breathable, substantial and Smooth. Use of new FINE YARN TECHNIQUE makes it more durable, comfortable, softer than others 1000 Thread count California King Sheet Set in the market. Perfect Fitting: Deep Pocket Fitted Cali King Sheet Set with specially patented stitching pattern uses high-quality all-around elastic. These tight-fitting Cal King Fitted sheet are good on all type of mattress and are comparatively comfort crisp and heavy. They fit mattresses from 8” to 15” thick Cal King Size sheets: 108” x 102”; Fully Elasticized sheet with deep pockets: 72” x 84” + 15”; 2 Cal King Pillowcases: 20” x 40”. These Cal King Sheet & Pillowcases have a stylish 4 inch Hem detailing. AUTHENTICATED 1000 THREAD COUNT COTTON SHEETS: These Sheets are Durable & Thickly Woven. The Comforts of 5 Star Luxury Cali King Bed Sheet Set at an AFFORDABLE price. In These Cal King Bed Sheets, every drop of color used in the fabric is with fade-resistant dyes which stay bright even after extended use. Easy care and maintenance which makes it Heirloom quality product. Machine wash warm on gentle cycle, tumble dry low. But do not use bleach or cream with a bleaching agent to avoid color loss. SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARD: These Heavy Cali King Sheet are Tailored, Densely Woven, Measured & Quality Checked (Piece By Piece). Our Chemical Free Sheet is Made In BSCI Compliant And OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Factory, An Independent Certification System Ensures To Meet High Safety Standard To Keep Your Family Safe And Healthy. The Oeko Tex Sheets Are Tested For Harmful Substances And Certified AZO FREE. Protects against allergens & dust mites by hot washing our sturdy sheets at 60°C /140 °F. BUY RISK FREE! SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, contact us through seller tab to return the product for a refund. It’s an Ultimate gift idea for Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter, Valentines Mothers Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas New Year presents. Best for any bedroom even your guest room or in vacation home.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Sheets
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly-made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
The Luxury Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide