Pinzon Cotton Velvet King-Size Flannel Sheets, 4-Piece
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Size Flannel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Size Flannel Sheet you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best King-Size Flannel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top king size flannel sheets.
This king-size flannel sheets set is made of 100% cotton to give you a soft, warm sleep experience. The material is woven to maintain breathability to help keep you cool and dry throughout the night. You can choose from 11 different designs and colors, including solids and patterns.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Pinzon Cotton Velvet King-Size Flannel Sheets, 4-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Imported. Made in Portugal; King set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 2 king-size pillowcases. Velvet flannel provides luxurious softness in a breathable weave. Double-napped finish on both sides has an ultra velvety feel; 190 gram flannel weight. Designed with a 4-inch hem on flat sheet and pillowcases; machine washable and dryable. Fitted sheet measures 78 x 80 inches and fits mattresses up to 17 inches thick, flat sheet measures 108 x 102 inches, and pillowcases measure 20 x 40 inches. Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Size Flannel Sheets
If you struggle with staying warm at night, few things will warm you up like a good set of flannel sheets. Flannel is actually cotton, but it’s a medium-weight material and features a napped finish. To achieve that result, manufacturers either use a loosely spun weave or apply a brushed finish. The process creates a soft, cozy fabric that has some consumers looking forward to the chilliest winter months.
Flannel is perhaps best associated with plaid and tartan designs, but that’s simply tradition. Today’s flannel can be in solids or any variety of patterns. Although flannel was originally made from wool, today’s flannel clothing and linens are more likely to be 100% cotton or a cotton-silk blend. For the softest, coziest results, look for a flannel that’s 100% cotton.
Since flannel can be extra warm, you may find you prefer to use flannel sheets only in the coldest winter months. But if you live with someone who turns the air conditioner way down in the summer, flannel sheets could become your year-round friend.
If you choose a quality set of flannel sheets, you shouldn’t have to worry about sweat buildup during the night. The best flannel bedding is made to wick moisture from the body, keeping you warm while also allowing you to stay dry.
The King Size Flannel Sheet Buying Guide
- Cotton can shrink in the washer and dryer, particularly if you’re washing on hot. You can expect a reduction of 3 to 5%. To reduce this risk, look for sheets that are preshrunk and wash your sheets on warm, not hot.
- Pilling can be a problem with flannel. To reduce the risk, add one-half cup of white vinegar to the first wash. This will also help set the color and reduce the risk of fading.
- To retain your sheets’ softness, avoid the use of fabric softener products. Instead, consider putting tennis balls in the dryer when your sheets are in there. This helps keep the fabric from clumping as the fibers rub together.
- Those with sensitive skin should look for flannel sheets that are manufactured specifically to reduce chemicals and dyes. If you’re concerned about the environment, you can find flannel bedding that’s made using organic cotton.
- As with any cotton fabric, flannel sheets can tend to wrinkle, particularly if you leave them in the dryer too long. Look for a flannel that’s wrinkle-resistant if you’re concerned about this.
- Pay close attention to the depth of your mattress. Make sure the fitted sheet you’re buying is deep enough to fit comfortably around it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide