Pine-Sol Commercial Solutions Lavender Liquid Cleaner Mopping Solution
Last updated date: June 26, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mopping Solutions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mopping Solution you should buy.
If you're looking for an all-purpose cleaner that also serves as a mopping solution, you'll love this lavender liquid cleaner. This bottle has a lovely lavender scent that makes cleaning enjoyable. Not only does it clean and deodorize, but it also cuts through tough grease with ease. In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Pine-Sol Pine-Sol Commercial Solutions Lavender Liquid Cleaner Mopping Solution placed 8th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mopping Solution for a detailed review of all the top mopping solutions.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
All Purpose Cleaner Size 144 oz Recommended Dilution RTU Color Purple Fragrance Lavender
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mopping Solutions
Whether you only need to mop your bathroom and kitchen floors or all the floors in your home, you’ll want to purchase a quality mopping solution to get the job done right. With so many cleaning products on the market, it can be hard to narrow down the choices to select the best mopping solution. Read this guide for help in determining what features work best for you and your family.
Do you have small children or pets in the home that spend a great deal of time playing on the floors? If so, you’ll want to opt for a plant-based mopping solution, like the Better Life Dirt-Destroying Mopping Solution. The product is free from harsh chemicals, such as alcohol, petroleum solvents and artificial fragrances. Instead, the cleaning agents come from natural corn and coconut and the fragrances come from plant extracts.
In addition to searching for a mopping solution with cleaning power, it’s also a good idea to look for one that can deodorize as well. For example, the Pledge Multi-Surface Liquid Mopping Solution breaks through tough grease and grime while also replacing unpleasant odors with the fresh scent of a rain shower. Other solutions come with a lavender or citrus smell if that is more your taste.
Certain mopping solutions are designed to do much more than just clean and deodorize your floors. There are products that shine, restore and protect floors. That means you’ll get some extra help keeping spills and scratches from damaging floors. The floors will also be left with a beautiful shine after mopping, which is much more attractive than a floor with a dull appearance.
If you don’t like the idea of having a bunch of separate cleaners, you can go with a multi-purpose cleaner that can be used for a variety of cleaning projects. You can use it to mop your floors, disinfect your bathroom sink, toilet and shower or wipe down your outdoor trash cans.
DWYM Fun Fact
Before the 19th century, most households had hard earth floors. It wasn’t until Frederick Walton invented linoleum flooring in 1860 that cleaning with a mop became more necessary. That led Thomas W. Stewart to create a mop made out of yarn in 1893.
Over the years, the design of mops has continued to improve for more ease of use and better cleaning power. In 1950, Peter Vosbikian introduced a lighter sponge mop. Today, when you want to clean your floors, you have the option of purchasing everything from a traditionally designed mop to a battery-powered mop with disposable pads.
The Mopping Solution Buying Guide
- Check to see if the mopping solution has a strong odor if you are sensitive to fragrances.
- You may be able to use the mopping solution to clean other areas of your home as well. Some work well at removing grease from stoves or grime from outdoor trash cans.
- It’s good practice to test the cleaning solution on a small area of your flooring before you use it on the entire floor. This way, if the product causes dulling or discoloration you wouldn’t have ruined the entire floor.
- Always check that the mopping solution is safe to use on your specific type of flooring. Some solutions are not safe for use with unfinished, waxed, oiled or worn wood flooring.
- The best way to clean your floors is to apply the mopping solution in an S pattern in a 3 foot by 3-foot area. Continue working in sections until you have finished the entire floor.
- Store the mopping solution in a cool dry location that is out of the reach of children and small pets.
- Review the container’s plastic classification, as some bottles are recyclable and others are not. You want to responsibly dispose of the container after you’ve used up all of the solution.
- Wear rubber gloves when working with the mopping solution if you have sensitive skin.
- Divide the total cost of the mopping solution by the number of fluid ounces you’re getting for the price. This is the figure you’ll need to review when considering the price. After making this calculation, you’ll discover the Pledge Multi-Surface Liquid Mopping Solution is among the most affordable. The Method Squirt+Mop Almond Mopping Solution is moderately priced, while the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Multi-Surface Mopping Solution, 2-Pack and the Better Life Dirt-Destroying Mopping Solution are among the most expensive.