Picun Over-Ear Wireless Headphones
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Headphones For Work and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Headphones For Work you should buy.
Update as December 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wireless Headphones For Work for a detailed review of all the top wireless headphones for work.
These wireless headphones fold up for easy storage, making them great for tucking into a drawer or dropping into a bag when you're headed out of town. You'll get up to 30 hours of playtime in wireless mode and a lightweight design that will keep you comfortable through hours of wear. The memory protein ear cushions are designed to conform comfortably to your ears, shutting out ambient noise and fitting a wide variety of head sizes.
In our analysis of 96 expert reviews, the Picun Over-Ear Wireless Headphones placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HEADPHone bluetooth HEADPHONES WIRELESS bluetooth headphones over ear Compact & Portability The Bluetooth headphones allow you to fold their arms, reducing the volume of the headphones and occupying less space in storage, making you feel much confident in traveling with them or carrying them to work. Comfortable to Wear Pillow soft memory foam earmuff and adjustable padded headband ensure you premium comfort even during long listening. [Notice! please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax and comfortable] Wireless Hand Free+Wired Wireless mode set you free from tangled cables. Included audio cable help you continue to enjoy music without electricity, unlimited access to immersive sound at any time.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Headphones For Work
Working in an office has its share of challenges, but distractions top the list. Unless your job is to constantly interact with the people around you, chances are you need to be able to focus on the task at hand. Unless you work in a soundproof office with no windows, though, that probably isn’t a possibility.
If you need to shut out noise while you’re working, a good pair of wireless headphones can do the trick. Headphones can also come in handy for listening to your favorite tunes or a great book when you’re doing tasks that don’t require silence. Before you start shopping, determine exactly how you’ll be using your headphones to help decide whether a pair with noise cancellation will work better for you than one that makes your playlist pop.
Many headphones advertise noise cancellation, but very few actually deliver. Granted, you’ll find plenty of over-ear headphones that physically shut out ambient noise by simply cupping your ears in a way that keeps the sound from getting to your ears. However, true active noise-cancellation technology has your headphones emitting a noise-canceling sound wave that counteracts surrounding noise. The active noise cancellation in many over-ear headphones is often disappointing, so if this technology is important to you, it will be well worth spending the extra money on a brand like Bose that leads the industry.
Active noise cancellation also requires a battery, and you’ll be limited on how long you’ll be able to use your headphones between charges. You’ll also find using your headphones via Bluetooth will mean relying on a battery that has a limited life. If you’re sitting at your desk all day, consider a pair of headphones that will let you plug directly into your source so that you can save your battery for your lunchtime walk or your commute home.
The Wireless Headphones For Work Buying Guide
- If you plan to be wearing your headphones for hours at a time, comfort should be at the top of your list. Over-ear headphones affect more than just your ears, as earbuds do, which means you need a pair that is tight enough to stay in place without being so tight they give you a headache.
- Those who wear glasses may find some headphones are too snug for them. You’ll need a little extra leeway for the stems of your glasses to squeeze under the headband.
- Chances are, you won’t just be using your headphones for audio, particularly if you’re connecting it to your phone. Make sure your headphones will easily pair with your mobile device and check that the microphone on them will transmit clear audio to the person on the other end of the call.
- Phone calls aren’t the only way a good mic comes in handy. If you use voice-command technology like Siri or Alexa, you’ll want a pair of headphones that will keep your voice easy to understand.
- When connected to Bluetooth or relying on noise-canceling technology, you’ll need a battery that can hold a charge for a while. You can find headphones that promise a battery life of up to 50 hours, although some activities will run the battery down quicker than others.
- The material and build of the ear cups play a direct role in how comfortable they are. Faux leather is especially popular, but also look for padding on the headband, which will take comfort beyond how your ears feel.
- Your headset will have controls for features like volume. Check to see where those controls are located. Although it’s nice to be able to reach them easily, you may find that if they’re too prominent, you’ll accidentally press them, especially if you wear them after work to relax in a reclined position.
- For those who want to look stylish while working, some headphones come in multiple colors. You’ll also find headphones that have a metallic finish or chrome accents that serve as a great alternative to the standard black over-ear headphone look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide