Picun Over Ear Bluetooth 5.0 Hi-Fi Headphones
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Headphone you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wireless Headphones for a detailed review of all the top wireless headphones.
These headphones come in a variety of attractive color options. The ergonomic design gives you hours of comfortable wear, and the ear cushion is made to simulate human skin for extra comfort. Controls are built into the headphones to make it easy to adjust your music or answer calls.
In our analysis of 78 expert reviews, the Picun Over Ear Bluetooth 5.0 Hi-Fi Headphones placed 13th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hi-Fi Stereo Sound: Dual 40mm large-aperture driver units and Bluetooth 5.0 Tech provide more stable transmission speed, lower latency and better audio output. (NOTE: It needs a Bluetooth transmitter for TV without built-in Bluetooth) Comfortable: Memory-protein ear cushion simulate human skin texture for lasting comfort. Adjustable slider and soft padded headband allow you to get the most comfortable enjoyment. [Warm Tip:please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to relax your ears] Build-in Microphone and Control: A microphone is built into the headset which let you enjoy a completely hands free listening experience in high definition calls; Control your Music or answer/end phone calls right from your headset by build-in controls. Ergonomic Design: To fit everybody’s head and ear perfectly, the headphones equips adjustable headhand and fits cushioned ear pads; Besides, it is very light and bring no burden for your head. Its foldable headband design can save desktop space for you. Wired & Wireless 40H Playtime: High capacity rechargeable battery provides up to 40H playtime in wireless mode [NOTE: Playtime updated to 40H from 30H, Bluetooth updated to 5.0 from 4.1 on May.16,2019]. Audio cable provided for never power off listening.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Headphones
There are times in life where a great pair of headphones can make everything a little easier. Whether it’s your morning commute, your daily walk, managing spreadsheets for your job or doing laundry and dishes, headphones can keep you entertained.
When shopping for a great pair of headphones, it can be easy to prioritize sound quality. But your first consideration should be how you’ll be wearing them. This starts with the degree to which you’ll need to filter outside noise. If you plan to use your headphones to listen to audiobooks during a loud train commute, for instance, noise cancellation will be an important feature. If you’re just wearing them around the house, this won’t be as important.
Some people wear headphones for working out and running. This type of activity requires a pair of headphones designed to stay in place while you’re wearing them. Ideally, you’ll have an adjustable headband that snaps into place and stays there. Also, consider how bulky you’ll want them to be if you’re lifting weights or going for a run.
Comfort is an important factor with headphones. The earcups are the most essential part of this since they’ll fit over your ears. If you’ll be wearing your headphones for multiple consecutive hours, consider how they’ll feel over time. Lightweight headphones can be less taxing, although you may not find the sound is as impressive. It can help to have earcups that include padding, covered in material designed to protect your skin rather than irritate it.
For wireless headphones, specifically, battery life is essential. Chances are you’re buying them so you aren’t tethered to a device, so you’re relying on a battery that will get you through many hours of listening. However, many wireless headphones also come with a 3.5 mm audio cable that can serve as a backup if you run out of juice before you’re ready.
Since you’ll be wearing your headphones in public, chances are you’ll find their appearance important. Some headphones come in a variety of color options to let you pick the one that works best for you. You’ll also find some are more basic in design, while others have a glossy finish or blend multiple colors for extra appeal.
Of course, there’s no getting around the importance of high-quality audio. If you’re primarily listening to podcasts or audiobooks, this might not be as big a deal. However, for those who listen to music, engage in gaming or watch TV shows or movies through headphones, audio quality will be an important factor.
The Wireless Headphone Buying Guide
- Noise cancellation goes beyond earcups that seal around your ears to keep noise out. You get built-in microphones that detect outside and emit noise that neutralizes it. This does help drain your battery faster, so keep that in mind.
- Often while wearing wireless headphones, you’ll need to adjust what you’re hearing. Make sure these controls will be easy to access on your headphones. They should be positioned in an easy-to-access area, and the buttons themselves aren’t so small that you won’t be able to easily punch them. This is especially true for those wearing headphones while you’re running.
- Durability can be a problem with headphones. Check out the build of the headband itself, since that is often where breaks happen.
- Over-ear headphones can be quite bulky. If you plan to take them with you to work or the gym, look for a pair that folds up to slide into your bag. Some even come with a storage pouch to help keep your headphones safe while you travel.
- You’ll see plenty of headphones that promote 30 or 40 hours of battery life. Keep in mind that this isn’t true for every type of activity. If you talk on the phone or have noise cancellation running, you might see a much shorter lifespan.
- Some headphones come with an audio cable that you can use for continued listening if your batteries do die.
- You’ll have to regularly charge your batteries. Pay attention to the cable provided, as well as how you’ll need to charge your headphones.
- If you’ll be using your headphones in a relatively quiet area, such as an office or library, sound leakage is a concern. Even well-padded earcups can be prone to leaks. Look for one that will contain your audio.
- Many wireless headphones also allow you to accept and make phone calls. Since you’ll need your voice to communicate loud and clear, look for one with a noise-canceling microphone.
- Some headphones seem comfortable and well built until you wear them for a while and find you’re dealing with sweat buildup. Lightweight headphones are better at preventing this.
- As you’re researching various models, consider how they’ll need to be charged. Make sure they come with the cables necessary for charging, as well.
- Wireless headphones connect to your devices via Bluetooth. That means you’ll need to make sure you buy a pair that will work with the devices you’ll be using. Often this is a smartphone. In most cases, you shouldn’t have issues. But it’s also important to note that Bluetooth connectivity can be tricky with some headphones, while others connect seamlessly.
- The quality of the Bluetooth technology built into your headphones also determines how smooth your listening experience will be. Bluetooth 5.0 is the preferred standard.
- The build of the earcups is only part of what contributes to making your headphones comfortable. Some are angled for a better fit. The adjustability of the headband also plays a direct role in whether or not you can customize the fit for your own head size.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide