Pickle Juice Extra Strength Pickle Juice Shots, 2.5-Ounce
Last updated date: March 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Juices and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Juice you should buy.
Editor's Note March 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Juice for a detailed review of all the top pickle juices.
Pickle Juice Extra Strength Pickle Juice Shots contain over 20 times the electrolytes as sugary sports drinks. They are also free of sugar, gluten and caffeine, making them a better choice for individuals on restrictive diets. In fact, they are certified as USDA organic, so you can feel good about adding this pickle juice to your after workout out routine.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Pickle Juice Pickle Juice Extra Strength Pickle Juice Shots, 2.5-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pickle Juice sport was formulated in 2001 for the specific purposes of stopping and preventing muscle cramps and replenishing key electrolytes lost through athletic performance or excessive sweating. Scientific studies have validated Pickle Juice's effectiveness in muscle cramp treatment and prevention. while our product is based on the concept of drinking common pickle brine, the proprietary Pickle Juice sports formula differs greatly in both form and function and is the preferred sports drink by serious athletes, athletic trainers, coaches and teams from youth through professional ranks everywhere because of it's purity and lack of non essential additives. Extra strength Pickle Juice shots are formulated with portability and convenience in mind.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickle Juices
While you can save and consume the remaining juice in your jar of pickles, it most likely won’t be enough to meet your needs. Instead, you can purchase the pickle juice by itself. You’ll be able to use that juice to make homemade salad dressings, delicious marinades and frozen popsicles. It’s also a great natural sports drink!
Determine whether it would be better to buy pickle juice in bulk. If you do a lot of home cooking for a large family or you have several active family members that each drink a little pickle juice after every workout, a gallon-size bottle would be best. Individuals and couples who cook at home just a few nights per week can get away with a smaller 16-ounce bottle.
Consider purchasing a specialty pack of pickle juice shots if you want the pickle juice in small bottles that are easy to transport. You’ll need to make sure that these sports drink replacements are free of sugar, caffeine and gluten and that they contain only all-natural ingredients. Look for the USDA Organic certification on the product label.
If you use pickle juice to make cocktails and shots, you’ll want to go with a pickle juice that has a spicy kick to it. You’ll often find this pickle juice is enhanced with ingredients like jalapeño, garlic, onion, cucumber and a little organic sugar cane.
The Pickle Juice Buying Guide
- Avoid pickle juice if you have a history of gout or are following a low-sodium diet.
- Pickle juice has many uses, some of which you may not even be aware of. For example, you can pour it over a snow cone, add it to a homemade rye bread recipe for added flavor, mix it in with your soil to make it more acidic and even use it to clean your copper pots and pans.
- While it is okay to leave a container of unopened pickle juice on the shelf in your pantry, you’ll need to refrigerate immediately after opening the bottle.
- Always check the pickle juice product packaging to determine its “best use by” date.
- Since pickle juice is sold in different sizes, you’ll need to divide the total price of the pickle juice by the number of ounces you’re getting. You can then compare the price per ounce to get the best deal. You’ll find the Best Maid Products Dill Juice, 1-Gallon and the Fresh Pickle Juice Dill Juice, 1-Gallon are among the most affordable, while the Pickle Juice Extra Strength Pickle Juice Shots, 2.5-Ounce and the Pacific Pickle Works Pickle Brine, 16-Ounce tend to cost quite a bit more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide