PiccoCasa Waffle Weave Kitchen Towel, 8-Piece
Last updated date: December 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kitchen Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kitchen Towel you should buy.
Editor's Note December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Kitchen Towel for a detailed review of all the top kitchen towels.
In our analysis, the PiccoCasa PiccoCasa Waffle Weave Kitchen Towel, 8-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cotton. KITCHEN TOWELS & DISHCLOTH SET - 100% cotton waffle weave dishcloths that feels soft and comfortable. Unique honeycombs design makes it more durable, and soften with every washing, so these dish towels won't mess your delicate cookware, plates and pans. HONEYCOMB DESIGN - Classic hollow honeycombs weave makes this set of dish cloths lightweight, breathable and super absorbent, perfect to tackle all of your drying, wiping kitchen tasks. ABSORBENT & LOW LINT: WASH BEFORE FIRST USE . Package include 2pcs kitchen towels(13 x 27 inch), 6pcs dish cloths(13 x 13 inch) are ideal for scrubbing, wiping and drying the kitchen utensils or any other tableware without leaving streaks or tiny fibers behind, no lint. EASY CARE - In order to minimize shrinkage, please machine wash with cold water, gentle cycle, recommended to wash before first use, tumble dry low, for best results dry immediately, do not iron. WIDELY USE IN HOME - Washing dishes, bowls, pots, stoves, tables, etc.Such the Kitchen towel with super absorbent function. Odorless, quick dry and soft hand feel is perfect for your family, lover and friend.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kitchen Towels
When you think of kitchen towels, you can picture a variety of types. There are the thicker towels that are often made from cotton and are extra-absorbent. Then there are tea towels, which are thinner in build and can serve as a great replacement for paper towels or even cloth table napkins.
Whether you’re drying dishes or wiping down your countertops, a kitchen towel can save you a fortune in paper towels. Not only will you be able to cut costs at the grocery store, but you’ll also reduce your environmental impact. For those interested in conservation, that can be a very valuable consideration.
But the right kind of kitchen towel can go farther than replacing kitchen towels. Some use the thinner variety as cloth diapers, table napkins or even dust cloths. Since they’re usually sold in sets, their multipurpose nature can come in handy. You may find you rarely have a need for paper products outside of the bathroom.
As you shop around for a kitchen towel, though, keep your usage in mind. Thicker ones won’t be quite as suitable for general purposes, so you may find that you’re limited to kitchen use. But thinner ones may not have the absorbency you need, making them less ideal for tasks like drying dishes or cleaning up larger spills.
The Kitchen Towel Buying Guide
- Lint can be a big problem with towels you’re using in the kitchen. Microfiber is a great material for avoiding that.
- Absorbency is an important factor in any towel. If you’re considering a thinner cloth to give you flexibility when drying glasses, make sure it can hold large volumes of water without having to be wrung out.
- Many dishtowels are machine washable. That’s a valuable feature. For best results, run any towels through the machine one time before using. That will help eliminate any residual dyes and chemicals.
- Most kitchen towels are sold in sets. These can range from just a few to a dozen or more. Factor how often you’ll use them into making a decision. If you’re replacing paper towels altogether, you may need a large bundle just to ensure you have fresh ones on hand while you’re running used ones through the wash.
- Some towels come in multiple color options to help you match your kitchen decor. This is especially important if you plan to display the one you’re currently using.
- The material plays a direct role in the durability of your towel, as well as the absorbency. Look for a towel that has top-quality material and intricate detailing in how it’s woven, if you want years of reliable use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide