PicassoTiles Audio Port Easy Store Toy Piano
Last updated date: January 4, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toy Pianos and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy Piano you should buy.
Update as January 4, 2023:
Checkout The Best Toy Piano for a detailed review of all the top toy pianos.
Ideal for little fingers, this lightweight toy piano rolls out flat on any table and is made using a high-end silicone that is easily wiped clean. Children have the option of playing one of the six different demo songs or using the provided keys to make their own music. The colorful piano is best used by toddlers ages 3 and up.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the PicassoTiles Audio Port Easy Store Toy Piano placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EASY STORAGE & PORTABILITY – Made by premium high-performance silicon which can be easily folded making it very easy to store, re-locate to any flat surface and start playing with friends/family, whether if it’s indoors or outdoors. The lightweight rollup piano can be handheld easily by children and can also be placed on the floor or desk, making it become the best travel companion toy. You can easily roll it up for easy storage in a closet or under the bed when not in use to help save space. 6 DEMO SONGS & 8 UNIQUE TONES – Portable roll up piano improve kid’s hand-eye coordination at an early age. Children can enjoy playing the piano with their hands to create fun and exciting music. 6 different demo songs for you to enjoy while learning how to play. Fun and entertaining, perfect educational present for school-age children. Promotes kids’ creativity by creating music with multiple tones. Choose from eight different tones to add variation to your music. HIGH-QUALITY & NON-TOXIC- PT49 is made of high-quality, toxic-free, and safe material with the highest standards to ensure the safety of the children. The roll-up piano covers the need of children, toddlers, and students to learn how to play piano and improve their musical skills. It allows kids to play tons of music without taking up the space of a large piano or keyboard. It can be powered by batteries or USB (included) so kids can play anytime, anywhere. LEARNING BY PLAYING – PT49 w/ colorful rainbow keys can help visual learning and a strong sense of colors and help improve musical skills at the same time, making the learning process a fun and enjoyable experience. Record your music and play it back to share with others. Not only is it a blast to play with, but it also encourages physical activity and helps children build confidence and share in great times with friends, siblings, and parents. This roll-up piano is designed for kids ages 3+. PLAY FOR FUN, PLAY FOR BOND – Social development, teamwork, and collaboration are critical to success in today’s world. PT encourages children, parents, or families to collaborate with each other to create beautiful music together while having fun. Bringing you and your family, fun, and excitement for years to come. Kids can also play music without disturbing others while using earphone or play loudly when connected to an external speaker or the built-in speaker.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toy Pianos
Psychologist Howard Gardner believes that fostering a child’s musical development is just as important as catering to their logical and emotional development. The National Association of Music Merchants Foundation agrees, as they report that learning a musical instrument has proven to advance a child’s mathematical skills, improve their reading and language arts skills and even increase their SAT scores.
Your child is never too young to get started with a love of music. There are plenty of toy pianos on the market that are sure to capture your child’s attention. As you shop for the best toy piano, you’ll first want to make sure the piano is constructed from and painted with materials that are non-toxic. Once you know the toy is safe, you’ll want to consider the following features.
Keep the toy piano’s recommended age range in mind when shopping. You can always start off with a model that is designed for babies age 6 months and up and then move on to a piano that is best for children ages 3 to 5. When shopping for a starter model, look for one that’s made from durable wood. Some also include three sheets of music that play a total of six songs.
Determine whether you want a toy piano that closely resembles a traditional piano or one that helps your child get their energy out. For example, the Click N’ Play Keyboard Play Mat Toy Piano rests on the floor while children stomp on the keys with their feet to play a song. This combines physical activity with music education, which may help tire your toddler out before nap time. Some pianos, on the other hand, come with a piano bench and are designed to be played more seriously.
Consider how many extra features the toy piano is able to offer. For example, some brands have color-coded keys that match an illustrated songbook. It’s an excellent way for children to learn how to play their first song. Other toy pianos are electric and have the ability to produce sounds from other instruments. They are even capable of recording songs and playing them back later.
The Toy Piano Buying Guide
- Check if any tools are needed to assemble the toy piano. Some come fully assembled, while others are a bit more complicated to put together.
- Watch your little one as he or she experiments with the toy piano. If your child shows an aptitude for music, you may want to introduce them to other instruments or even hire a music teacher to give your child music lessons at home.
- Some of the easiest songs for children to learn on a toy piano include “Mary Had a Little Lamb,” “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star,” “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “Old MacDonald Had a Farm.”
- There are plenty of instructional videos on YouTube that can help your child learn how to better play the piano if your child is more of a visual learner.
- Children can be quite messy, which means you’ll need to clean the toy piano from time to time. It’s important that you never spray a cleaner directly on the piano or you may damage the inner workings of the instrument. Instead, you’ll want to wet and ring out a rag that has been dipped in soapy dishwater. You could also spray a lint-free cloth with the cleaning product of your choice. Use this to wipe down the piano. Immediately dry the piano off afterward with a clean dry towel.
- When it comes to toy pianos, you’ll find there are plenty of models on the market to fit every budget. The Click N’ Play Keyboard Play Mat Toy Piano is the most affordable. You’ll pay the most for pianos that most closely resemble an adult’s piano.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide